New Perk Idea: Unseen Eye

This one is pretty simple,

Anytime you hit a survivor with a basic attack, that survivor's aura is revealed to you for 3/3.5/4 seconds.

Why do I think this would be good?:

This perk would allow a killer to track survivors after they are hit with 100% accuracy so you could never lose someone unless they had something like Distortion or Off The Record. This would allow newer killers to get better at learning where survivors tend to go when they are hit and it would allow experienced players to mind game survivors if they try to stay at the same loop. It could also function as a crude Deerstalker by letting you know which general direction a survivor you have just downed is going.

Why do I think this would be balanced?:

I believe Unseen Eye would be balanced because it only works on healthy survivors who are hit with a basic M1 and the effect only lasts for a maximum of 4 seconds. It would not be near entirely useless if the survivor is injured, if the survivor is out in the open, if the survivor is at a high visibility loop, if the survivor is doing a long animation like unhooking or opening a gate, if the survivor has aura canceling perks, if the survivor's next move is already obvious or if the survivor is being body blocked by the other survivors. All of these situations would make this perk give little to no value when a perk like Pop or BBQ or STBFL or Monitor or any other better perk could have replaced it and given more value to the killer.