Skilled vs unskilled

I have stated I play killer a lot, but the wife wanted to join in. Started playing survivor with her (yet we do not help in terms of favorites or hints on where killer is). I stay mediocre on game and hate the low levels cause that speed running and dribble is not fun for me.

But playing survivor most of the day today about 30 or more matches the killers were all lvl 20 no perking it and just being ruthless. I understand people need to satisfy their ego to feel superior in most things they do, but come on? When you wait for the game to load longer than you play, I would say there is problem? Or is it just me?

Endlessly I would see that the killer would come up on wife n smack her then hook. Maybe 10 seconds after unhooked trying to revive get re- smacked. Like I stated these guys gave zero chance. Is this how the game ends, because the ego maniacs have to ruin for new people, so they quit rather than try. I have read that here before and I thought, naw, can't be right. Well today I saw first hand how it is.

Comments

• danielmaster87
    danielmaster87 Member Posts: 9,122

Simple answer to getting good at the game, and out of those awful low ranks ASAP: YouTubers. If you watch them at high level as either role, you will pick up things. And also good perks. Decisive Strike and Spine Chill are the ones I personally run on every survivor, and I recommend everyone else run them.

• quazzi76
    quazzi76 Member Posts: 77

Yeah, get good. Did you not read they aren't letting you do squat. Now instead of having to learn by doing you recommend watching someone else first? Then for some it is no longer a "GAME".... Games you win some an you loose some. Getting the deck stacked against you at the beginning by people who have obviously spent hundreds or more hrs playing. If I put you in a fight with mma champ, or have you race top tier racer, or cook against chef Ramsay, how long before you just say it isn't worth it and walk away? If the deck is automatically stacked against you, the odds are you walk away.