Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Why dont we have perks that reward you when you stun the killer?

Seriously, we have a lot of tools to stun Killers, but we dont have any perks that rewards us for doing it.

I dont know, something like "whenever you stun the killer, you recover an x% of exhaustion" or "whenever you stun the killer, you gain a stack, for each stack your vaulting speed is increased by x%"

My point is, we have perks like Diversion and Stake Out which reward the stealth playstyle, we have perks like Dead Hard, Sprint Burst, Lithe Balanced Landing that reward the chase playstyle, we have perks like Autodidact, We'll Make It, Inner Strenght, that reward the "playing for the team playstyle" but we dont have perks that reward the "stun the killer playstyle", why is that?

Comments

• xEcoLog1cDuk3Xx
    xEcoLog1cDuk3Xx Member Posts: 441

1/8 of your total boldness bloodpoint category is filled up?

• HellDescent
    HellDescent Member Posts: 4,883

You do. Head on and ds. Both of them let you get away

• MadLordJack
    MadLordJack Member Posts: 8,814

That's a good idea. Not sure how to execute it without it feeling unfair for the killer, since there's plenty of loops where you need to force a pallet drop, but I like adding new chase dynamics

• EvilJoshy
    EvilJoshy Member Posts: 5,295

If you stun the killer with DS. Your reward is you get to live a bit longer.

• HealsBadMan
    HealsBadMan Member Posts: 1,122

I think No One Left Behind got something like that recently, where pallet-saving a carried Survivor gives a token, but I agree: This concept would be a cool perk idea, just need something worth it.

• MojoTheFabulous
    MojoTheFabulous Member Posts: 2,015

It would certainly be an interesting new way to add to the perk variety. I can easily see them adding something like having a short speed boost after pallet stunning the killer, or maybe just hiding your scratch marks for a few seconds.