RaSavage42 Member Posts: 5,546

Pig- Buff

Spirit- Nerf

Trapper- Buff

Nurse- Fix

Clown- Buff

Huntress- Addon fix (iri head nerf)

Wraith- Buff

Billy- IMO Good spot (maybe clean up his animations)

Bubba- IMO Good Spot

Freddie- Nerf

Plague- Buff

Hag- IMO Good Spot

PH- IMO good Spot

Demo- Buff

Bight- IMO Good Spot

Deathslinger- IMO Good Spot

Doc- IMO Good Spot

Micky- Buff

Ghostface- IMO Good Spot

Oni- Buff (maybe)

Legion- Buff (figure out what DW's are supposed to do)

• AGM
    AGM Member Posts: 806

I could def see Myers, Clown, and Demo needing a modest buff, and Spirit and Slinger needing more counterplay, which would inevitably be a nerf from where they are now, so I'd buff them in other ways to compensate.

• Sonzaishinai
    Sonzaishinai Member Posts: 7,976

Buff them all

Nerf them all

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 5,229
    edited November 2020

I feel it shouldn't be buff or nerf, the question is what next? It takes forever to get one thing changed, so whatever is the worst offender first.

Tbh I would say just fix some of Nurses ungodly buggyness, deal with iri hatchets, and things are mostly in an okay spot. Sure tweaks to do, but nothing absolutely game ruining like those two problems are.

• Slendy4321
    Slendy4321 Member Posts: 605

I mean they would see which killers would need adjustments if they actually played their game. Play both sides and all the killers, they'll quickly find out which needs which

• Raptorrotas
    Raptorrotas Member Posts: 3,238

We can buff any killer we want.

I personally think every killer below the top can be buffed unless they get become the new top in the process.

Survivors have the solo-swf gap to remove/tweak, for killers it's the gap between killer tiers.

Nerfs shouldnt be considered.

Improving base mechanixs is a seperate issue

• Marigoria
    Marigoria Member Posts: 6,090

Buff: Wraith, Trapper, Piggy, Legion, Clown maybe Michael

Nerf: Huntress addons.

• Marigoria
    Marigoria Member Posts: 6,090

How would you buff Oni? Imo he's one of the most balanced killers in the game

• savevatznick
    savevatznick Member Posts: 651
    edited November 2020

Buff Trapper, Buff Wraith, Buff Pig, Buff Clown.

Tweak Spirit, Change Legion (again), Bugfix Nurse, Tweak Ghostface (fix the reveal already).

Give Huntress, Demogorgon, and Freddy an Addon pass.

Edit : Also balance the maps, holy heck. Not just the map designs, but the randomness of each spawn. Sometimes there are a ton of safe pallets or structure chains, sometimes there are huge deadzones. Some central structures are plain stupid. Map balance and consistency will make the game far better and should be a priority more than any killer buffs or nerfs

You can buff Legion as much as you want, they're still going to be hot garbage on Cowshed if the long tractor loops spawn.

• GrimReaperJr1232
    GrimReaperJr1232 Member Posts: 1,690

Oh boy, here we go. ahem

Trapper - add-on pass with some QoL changes

Wraith - Buff

Billy - Fine as is. I'd prefer the overheat was gone, but that'll never happen.

Nurse - Bug Fixes

Myers - Buff with add-on pass (ffs, nerf Tombstone Piece!)

Hag - Mostly fine, maybe tweak a few worthless add-ons

Doc - fine

Huntress - Add-on pass

Bubba - Fine

Freddy - Nerf and add-on pass (for how powerful he is, he should not be this easy to play; his add-ons are also pretty bad)

Pig - Buff! (idc what those killrates say)

Clown - he's already getting reworked, so... next

Spirit - Tweaks (I don't think she's OP; she just needs to be more transparent somehow. Reintroducing the sound bug as a feature would do nicely)

Legion - Buff and add-on pass

Adiris - Mostly okay, but I think survivors should have more of an incentive to cleanse

Ghosty - Add-on pass/tweaks (nerf recovery add-ons, make the base recovery better, and make his other add-ons... not terrible)

Demo - buff and add-on pass

Oni - Fine

Deathslinger - Fine

Pyramid Head - Fine

Blight - Probably the most balanced killer in the game atm.

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614

I'd prefer to see buffs than nerfs, so every weak(er) Killer is what i'd say.

• gibblywibblywoo
    gibblywibblywoo Member Posts: 3,772

Buffed? Over half the cast

Nerfed? I don't think any need 'nerfs', killers sohuld be strong, but there are ones I would like to see made more fair and enjoyable to play against.

• Nataniellegion
    Nataniellegion Member Posts: 38

Legion and his addons

• CornHub
    CornHub Member Posts: 1,864

Only a Trapper buff is truely needed. Everyone else's basekit is fine.

• Squirrel_Thicc
    Squirrel_Thicc Member Posts: 2,677

Buff nurse (slightly)

Nerf spirit (slightly)

Nerf deathslinger (slightly)

Nerf oni (heavily)

Buff pig (heavily)

Buff clown (heavily)

Nerf freddy (a decent amount)

Nerf bubba (slightly)

Nerf pyramid head (very very slightly)

Buff wraith (slightly)

Buff plague (a decent amount)

This is MY opinion so don't tear me apart for them.

• Todgeweiht
    Todgeweiht Member Posts: 3,666

Nerf the killers I dont like

Buff the killers I like

• RaSavage42

Honestly... I have no idea... the few killers at the end I had to think of who they were (lol)

I'm terrible with him (so I stay away)

If you want to to I'll change it?!?

• RaSavage42

Nerf one of Huntress's addons

Iri head

The rest are good

• RaSavage42

So make maps less RNG... yes

I'd like them to design a map themselves (without using RNG)

• Chilli_man2400
    Chilli_man2400 Member Posts: 2,893

i would buff him by reducing his demon dash startup time from 2.00 seconds to 1.50 seconds then nerf the Topknot so it only removes 0.25 seconds from the startup time.

then remove the global audio cue when collecting maximum blood orbs, then reduce the consumption penalty when downing a survivor with blood fury from 7 secs to 5 secs.

• DeliciousFood
    DeliciousFood Member Posts: 464

Trapper - Needs a buff somewhere, fully relies on addons.

Wraith - Needs a base kit buff, useless without addons.

Billy - Fine, overheat is absolutely redundant and his addons are dumb but passable.

Nurse - Remove her bugs and don't touch her, she's the game's solution to killers who can't play DBD.

Mikey - Power creep made him such a snail. Buff his kit and make his addons less crazy.

Hag - Remove from game until changed, she's fine if your team is strong, she is oppressive and denied a lot of gameplay to most normal solo teams. Unhealthy to the game IMO, those that fail to oppress are potato Hags.

Doctor - Killer's fine even if he's still kind of trash. He has potential, his addons are fine, but I feel like he'll always be underwhelming no matter what.

Huntress - Fixing the hitboxes will be a severe nerf to her, which she doesn't truly need. Addons need an overhaul, they're outdated.

Bubba - He's fine.

Fredward - Similar to Hag without the removal of gameplay, he's just too oppressive to the standard games. Tone something down without making him weak, he doesn't need ######### like microsleep to his already massive arsenal. Addons are dumb and could be revised I guess. Also fix how oblivious works with stuff like OoO and BT.

SnootBoop - Buff everything. She needs it. But don't add to the current 'head pop' meta she's been having recently. Focus more on the slowdown aspect than cheap kills.

Clown - Being reworked so I'll reserve judgement.

Spirit - Overpowered, top streamers barely keep up with rather average spirits, let alone those chucked out in tournaments. No meaningful gameplay beyond guesses and hoping the Spirit is boosted. Giving back that bug like some suggested could be a good fix though. Addons are fine.

EdgeGang - Lol just delete this killer and release a new Legion next year with a power that isn't a mishmash of random crap you came up with last minute before the quarter meeting.

Plag - Addons are fine but she could use something more to gain access to her power beyond free pools. Make it less about survivor choice.

SpookyMan - Reduce the cooldown of his power and fix the reveal function. He's fine otherwise.

DemoPls - Honestly, should get small buffs here and there, and addon rework because they are so laughably bad, and he'll probably be top tier, which is good.

Oni - Perfectly fine, maybe buff him so that his power isn't needlessly clunky beyond his curves while running.

Pewpewman - His addons are completely garbage, make them more interesting. Doesn't need a buff or a nerf in base kit.

TriangleMan - He was better before the change. He's fine. Addons are kind of dumb but not the worst.

Bleet - I agree with some have said, he's the posterchild of perfectly balanced in every way beyond dumb bugs and clunky mechanics.

• Opekyn
    Opekyn Member Posts: 83

It's not really a buff or nerf, but there just needs to be QoL reworks for the majority of killers to make the game more enjoyable for both sides.

Trapper - Just give him his traps at the start of the match ffs. Why hasn't this been done yet?

Wraith - Why tf is lightburn even a thing? Why can an "invisible" killer been seen running across the map?

Hillbilly - Mostly fine, but overheat is a stupid mechanic.

Nurse - She's fine. She just sucks on console - deal with it.

Huntress - The collision on maps just needs to be fixed. I'm not holding my breath.

Shape - Just remove the stalking cap/survivor and rework his addons.

Hag - She's fine. Annoying to play against good players, but not oppressive.

Doctor - He is more annoying than powerful. The madness mechanic and his addons need to be looked at.

Bubba - He moves faster than SB or Balanced landing... so that's stupid. However, having to click at ~30% to make sure you keep using the chainsaw is equally stupid.

Freddy - Surprise - dream world just sucks. It overworks you pc and causes lag - leading to ridiculous hits that shouldn't happen. Also, there needs to be some spacing/slowdown/cooldown for his traps - they're oppressive.

Pig - I don't even know how to rework her. She has so many issues she isn't worth investing time into currently.

Clown - Increase the # of bottles, increase reload speed, increase movement speed while reloading. He goes from the weakest killer to one of the best.

Spirit - Just make her hair change color and/or make it obvious she is using her power. Guessing games really aren't fun mid-chase.

Legion - Significantly increase the movement speed and duration of frenzy for each additional survivor hit. Don't allow survivors to do gens or use items while needing to mend.

Plague - Make the vomit noise slightly less loud than Billy's chainsaw. Using a fountain either a) shouldn't give a full heal or b) shouldn't force Putrid when all fountains are used.

Ghost Face - Just rework him. The reveal mechanic has been broken since release - it's clear you're not up to the job.

Demo - His base kit is fine, but the addons are garbage.

Oni - High quality waifu reskin of hillbilly - Naruto fans approve.

Slinger - Most hitboxes are too generous on him; however, the servers keep you constantly guessing as to if you need to lead your shot or not. I guess - buy another hamster for the server?

Pyramid Head - doingagreatjob$ofar.

Blight - Decent, but collision is still awful. It's a guessing game for for half the level as to if you can bounce off it.

• ShrimpTwiggs
    ShrimpTwiggs Member Posts: 1,181
    edited December 2020

Trapper- Buff

Wraith- Buff

Clown-Buff

Myers- Buff

Hillbilly- He's in a good spot

Nurse- Bug fix

Hag- I hate her, but I think she's fine

Huntress- Fix Iri Head and she's balanced

Freddy- Maybe a small nerf

Demogorgon- Buff

Spirit- Nerf

Deathslinger- Tweak

Pyramid Head- He's in a decent place

Doctor- He's in a good place

Pig- Buff

Bubba- He's pretty balanced

Legion- Buff

Plague- Buff

Ghostface- Add-on rework

Oni- he's well balanced

Blight- He's balanced as well

All of this is my own opinion, obviously.