What map do y’all wanna see graphically updated?

I'm guessing the next map to be updated are going to be the farm maps, but after that I would love to see the Red Forest maps updated. I just really want to see Plagues temple revamped.

Comments

• xenotimebong
    xenotimebong Member Posts: 2,803

I can’t wait for the farm maps to be updated. Give them creepier lighting, remove some of the corn (not all but some), and rebalance the loops. I seem to play on these maps a lot so I’m looking forward to seeing them updated.

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,710

Isn’t one of the Red Forest maps done? I wondered why they didn’t do both at the same time..

i wanna see what they are gonna do with the swamp and I hope they nail this one as well as the others!

• DwightFairfield
    DwightFairfield Member Posts: 1,246

Haddonfield, it's a great chance to get rid of the house loops

• HellDescent
    HellDescent Member Posts: 4,883

Quentin's face. And some jiggle physics for Kate

• SnakeSound222
    SnakeSound222 Member Posts: 4,467

Coldwind, Haddonfield, and Red Forest.

• WishIcouldmain
    WishIcouldmain Member Posts: 4,082
    edited November 2020

I want Crotus Penn and Haddonfield updated. Although the next one is Coldwind. So hopefully one of those come along with Coldwind. In my honest opinion Haddonfield is ugly looking. And can become really erie and spooky. And I feel like there are actual spots on that map for breakable walls. Same with Crotus Prenn.

• BassTram
    BassTram Member Posts: 195

I think Dead Dawg Saloon would be very interesting if it got a graphical update

• WishIcouldmain
    WishIcouldmain Member Posts: 4,082

Yeah, but I think it's gonna be one of the last ones updated.

• MythMage
    MythMage Member Posts: 521

Coldwind, 100%. I hate it so much, because corn ######### up my vision, is an infinite for me, and it merely existing screws my fps. So, if they revamp it, either it will be fun/playable for me, or I know to always DC on it as to not be so frustrated that I want to make my eyeballs and testicles switch places.

• DoritoHead
    DoritoHead Member Posts: 3,546

I want to see what they do with Coldwind, but I think we need a Haddonfield rework more.

I'd also like to see Lery's updated.

• APoipleTurtle
    APoipleTurtle Member Posts: 1,274

Probably Backwater Swamp or Crotus Prenn Asylum. I think both are really ugly realms that could benefit from a major facelift (though maybe not so much from breakable walls).

Otherwise I'd imagine Red Forest could be updated to look pretty dang good (especially if they downsized these maps a lil' bit).

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,904

Haddonfield and Coldwind.