Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Is this a joke from the devs?

Not only the new killer don't work but neither her perks and same of the perk of the new survivor.

That's a new low

Comments

• Elena
    Elena Member Posts: 2,187

They actually did that with the Clown and GhostFace PTB, I don't know why it's not a permanent thing.

• TAG
    TAG Member Posts: 12,871

To be fair, I'm pretty sure they only did it with Ghostface because he was quite messed up to the point where there was no point in testing him.

• Aven_Fallen
    Aven_Fallen Member Posts: 16,060

Yes, exactly. Last years Winter Chapter was also quite messy (the Oni-Chapter). Might really be a sign to go to 3 Chapters/year or something like that.

• OniWantsYourMacaroni
    OniWantsYourMacaroni Member Posts: 5,944

I doubt that the executives at BHVR would allow that,unfortunately

• Freki
    Freki Member Posts: 1,903
    edited December 2020

he did not miss the point, and was probably wanting to point out they are going to fix at least one of the things on the list a week from today (that's the next scheduled hotfix). I personally think it's a new low for them and they should fix it when they get something fixed instead of waiting for the next day that's scheduled to be a hot fix

Post edited by Gay Myers (Luzi) on
  • Purple_Orc
    Purple_Orc Member Posts: 225
    edited December 2020

I'll give them a break on this one. All of Blight's animations are all done with him standing under the ground plane. So there's a lot more to it then just raising him up. Most of that animation needs to be redone.

Plus they have all that unfinished DLC to get out on time.

This discussion has been closed.