Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Victor bug

When i unbind victor he gets stuck for at least 3 minutes. Im not suhow it happens but its happened twice now. i got free last time because a survivor got close enough to me as victor tto get out of the bug

6 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Yeah it does it constantly, I don't know how this made it to live:

• TheBeeLord
    TheBeeLord Member Posts: 1

Had something similar happen to me a couple times already. It seems to be Victor somehow getting stuck halfway into the ground. Only way to get him back is to wait out the timer, or hope a survivor comes and kicks him beforehand.

• ill_Boston_lli
    ill_Boston_lli Member Posts: 899

thats where it happened to me once but it also happened to me next to a hill on suffocation pit

• ironcarbide
    ironcarbide Member Posts: 7

Came to report the same bug; if i switch back to Charlotte I can see that his character model is stuck in the ground from below the torso. Happened on 3-4 different maps so far. Running the PS4 version FYI

• Goliath
    Goliath Member Posts: 28

That happen to me too at a doorway when I broke a breakable wall and dropped Victor down. I wonder if it’s doorways. I was locked in the lunge animation until a survivor tried to kick Victor. Victor jumped on the survivor when they got too close.

• Ferixstar
    Ferixstar Member Posts: 48

It’s happened to me every game as the Twins except my first one. I unbind Victor, he gets stuck halfway in the ground and can’t do anything, I switch back to Charlotte and have to deal without my ability for however long the timer is (a long time unless a survivor intervenes).