Everyone is seriously under estimating the power of the twins...

2»

Comments

• Demogordon_Ramsay
    Demogordon_Ramsay Member Posts: 1,503

If you block off the pallet as Charlotte, the Survivor can camp the window and never get Entity blockers, wait for Victor to screw up a pounce, and then kick him.

If you block off the window, it's the same except the Survivor has to drop the pallet first. Break the pallet as Charlotte? They'll run to the next one.

If you block as Victor, you're still a 115 Killer with no abilities needing to deal with a pallet or window.

And then there's dropping the pallet on Victor to kill him, or dropping it on Charlotte to force you to play as her, and then kicking Victor. And then there's running around corners to counter Victor and holding W to counter Charlotte and... yeah, it's got a lot of counters.

Still not that good at anti-loop.

And yes, I read what you put up. You said they have good anti-loop; I said they didn't. Simple as.

• Alex_Splicer
    Alex_Splicer Member Posts: 122

I didn't say that they had GREAT anti-loop potential either.

I know that putting either in the direct middle of a pallet either wakes Charlotte or kills Victor, if anything they're only really useful at the shack with anti-loop, but you could still do it, you just won't be as optimal.

Again I'd like to say, this is from someone who wants to have FUN and not try so hard I possibly sweat my skin off. So playing like this is really fun for both sides so long as you aren't anal about losing - which it seems you don't like to do. But I don't care to lose, I just care when my game is being stomped on by rude trolls - which in most my games of 2400+ hours have been trolls in high ranks treating you like garbage for having fun.

• Demogordon_Ramsay
    Demogordon_Ramsay Member Posts: 1,503

That’s the problem with the Twins. Their power is so bad and so poorly-constructed that if you’re not sweating your ass off, you’re getting kicked in the face around every single corner and never allowed to even play the damn game. You either play the Twins like a scumbag, or you don’t play the Twins because the Survivors said no.

• freddymybae
    freddymybae Member Posts: 613

she is ss tier bro better then nerf op tbh needs a nerf------------------

• Alex_Splicer
    Alex_Splicer Member Posts: 122

I don't really sweat and most of my games are going fine; maybe two matches a day where they're just being trolls about it and just rushing through the game.

But if you're constantly getting people with higher knowledge of the game - some are even ranked poorly - then yeah I can see every game being a sweat game with this killer.

But I've had more fun games than sweaty since the actual release. But that's just me.