If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Legion bug that made his power 100% useless

Options
AndraKun
AndraKun Member Posts: 22

Platform : Steam

after the new update I played as Legion and something weird always happen when I use his Frenzy.

1. his Frenzy lunge distance is pretty much the same as the normal hit lunge
  2. his Frenzy speed goes down from 5.2m/s to 4.6m/s after you hit someone with your Frenzy

This might sounds not a lot, but this definitely made Legion unplayable. I dont know if this intended or not, but if is intended then I dont understand because Legion's power is already weak by itself.

Please fix his power as soon as possible because he's literally useless now.

35 votes

Need more info · Last Updated

If you have any video showing what you believe to be bugged, please upload it here.

Comments

• RepostRiposte
    RepostRiposte Member Posts: 793
    Options

The 4.6 m/s slow-run looks so stupid I love it.

• Tatariu
    Tatariu Member Posts: 2,924
    Options

I thought I was crazy... but yes, it's completely bugged.

• BackToThePit
    BackToThePit Member Posts: 13
    Options

I can confirm, it's completely bugged. The speed in Feral Frenzy is way lower now and the lunge is either shorter or non-existent while in Frenzy. I bet this new update broke all the killers in some way just like some previous updates, but Legion is basically unplayable now. Has to be fixed asap.

• Bwsted
    Bwsted Member Posts: 3,452
    Options

The Legion were tired of being called m1 killers with a power that only penalizes them. So, with the patch they made sure to fit the description to the letter.

• RainbowPatooie
    RainbowPatooie Member Posts: 322
    Options

There's no point in using feral frenzy rn

• Dr_Spek
    Dr_Spek Member Posts: 17
    Options

Bro I played him and was like ######### happened with my lunge I thought something was wrong. Glad to know im not the only one this happened to.

• Tatariu
    Tatariu Member Posts: 2,924
    Options

When are they going to acknowledge this? Holy moly.

• [Deleted User]
    Options

I just tested it, without a doubt he IS moving faster in Frenzy mode.

Average travel time alongside that house in normal movement is 2.45 Seconds.

Average travel time alongside that house in frenzy movement is 2.05 Seconds

15% of 2.45 is about half a second or so; so even calculating for my trigger time with the stop watch it's absolutely faster and seems to be the correct amount faster.

I mean it seems fine to me, I think Legion just kinda sucks a bit in general lol.

• AndraKun
    AndraKun Member Posts: 22
    Options

the bug happens AFTER you hit someone with your frenzy. Oh well they fixed it already anyway

• Brunno
    Brunno Member Posts: 52
    Options

Another bug Legion, when I use susie's skin, and the new battle pass mask, she has a male voice within the game, even though she is a woman '-'...

in this link I explain better: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/203854/bug-legion-mask#latest