Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

An early twins synopsis

So not to mince words, the twins even with bugs not accounted for, will be quite weak for a while, I played a few hours and will be playing and streaming it more to finish perk building, however there are still massive issues holding this killer back

1: Hitting with victor is barely rewarding , as it stands hitting healthy survivors with victor still results in the occasional kidnapping for 45 seconds, a very long time in dbd..and the one snared by victor is barely hindered at all, I even tried using the exit gate blocker , I was as close as I realistically could have been when I landed the hit with victor..he was still crushed with time to spare..so that mechanic is frankely useless atm

2:the killer is too slow at doing things, the transition time especially to charollete is a long..slow, camera locked experience , not at all pleasant and not to mention creates issues with being able to retrieve victor slugs in time due to how powerful the devs made healing now, as well as just wasting a lot more time than needed, getting hits with victor feel very lacking unless he gets a down, because as mentioned before , victor is not an issue to get hit by so it feels like your wasting time for a measly one state of damage

3: This is the big one..this killer has way more counter than play..lockers even if the locker mechanic was working it would still be forcing charolette to sloooowly wake up and go to the locker..if its as easy as getting victor off you then it'll be pointless full stop, every pounce where victor doesn't latch onto someone whether a hit or not gives a massive window to kill him, I had one where I hit a magical window hitbox as I leaped through it, the survivors had time to realize I had hit something , vault the window with a mid vault , and STILL got to kill me for free..charollette can also get pallet stunned to force her back to her own body, what's the point of a killer like this if you can't even block a pallet? Even hag can do that without something this silly..and with all these downsides, victor at best can slug a survivor or two if he isn't killed first, just so charolette can have to walk over to his location wasting precious time just to retrieve slugs, so the killer has very little effective value with her power as long as you are healed , victor can't even use perks to help him out..the killer has been massively hard capped on potential and will 100 percent fall short in present state of design

All in all..I haven't been this disappointed in the results of a chapter since the legion..and I haven't even counted the absurd amount of bugs this was knowingly released with..even hillbilly broke again..its a real pity because this is such a neat and unique idea..but was clearly handled with rubber gloves and not allowed to be explored..resulting in the twins as we know them now..changes can of course happen and hopefully will..but I don't imagine the twins will be a common sight in the fog for long once people piece this all together..thank you for reading