Devs as compensation for a less than perfect chapter

Please can Cheryl's ugly sweater override her linked outfits? I'd love to see Lisa wearing it.

Comments

• indieeden7
    indieeden7 Member Posts: 3,369

Where did I say they shouldn't fix it? Just because I ask for one thing doesn't mean that I don't want another. I expect them to fix the game, that's their job.

I have already put my two cents in about what I think of this update in a couple of other posts I made, covering both the countless gameplay flaws and bugs and some of the idiotic cosmetics they gave Élodie that bear practically no difference to one another yet must be bought separately.

Not only that but the posts covering the devs faults in this update all say the same thing over and over and over and over again. I for one am prepared to forgive BHVR if we are compensated in some ways, whether it be blood points, iridescent shards, auric cells, or even changes to features disliked by many (such as linked outfits). For a company that has given us so many good things over a number of years, people seem overly happy to instantly turn on them for this update.

I along with the majority of the community have seen BHVR make decisions that the community don't like. This chapter was obviously the one that tipped the community over the edge, and they have received serious backlash for it (as evidenced by these forums alone). If they decide to fall in line after the current backlash, I will be more than happy to forgive BHVR. If they don't, the community is obviously going push even further for change.

TL;DR: I don't like focusing in on mistakes, I would rather hope that the devs decide to take the right decision after this wakeup call, if they do, I'll forgive them. If they don't, I won't. Simple as that.

• indieeden7
    indieeden7 Member Posts: 3,369

My guy the skin has already been made, one thing I would like changed about the game is some leniency on linked outfits. Cheryl's sweater has already been found in the game files and I along with many other people want Cheryl to have more customisation than just her torso. This post was not just about skins specifically, I want the devs to start giving the community what they want more often, which in my case, would be more customisation options for one of my favourite characters.

• En3ermost
    En3ermost Member Posts: 298

We heard your tremendously negative feedback about our newest update, so we felt we had to compensate you all with something.

Here, have 10k blood points daily.

See you in the fog!

• Victor_hensley
    Victor_hensley Member Posts: 800

You should be a happy consumer, because this entire game is geared towards you specifically, everyone else gets screwed over. Fashion by Daylight is where the real gameplay is at.

• Jyn_Mojito
    Jyn_Mojito Member Posts: 515

Come on y'all, let's not turn on each other. Why can't we want the game fixed AND Cheryl's ugly sweater? We can want our cake and eat it, too.

Mmmmmm....cake 🎂

• DarKaron
    DarKaron Member Posts: 615

Allowing one character to wear a sweater is not adequate compensation for this chapter's release.

I physically cannot get through an entire match of the game before it crashes, and this is definitely a new symptom.

• Thatgurl_again
    Thatgurl_again Member Posts: 287

Not to be that guy but if the dumpster is on fire doesnt that mean it's already flaming? :D

• Angelicus23
    Angelicus23 Member Posts: 2,547

not my screenshots but give me free upvotes:

• bm33
    bm33 Member Posts: 8,159

Some cake offerings in the bloodweb would be good right about now. They Should've done Fruitcake BP offering instead of limited charm.

• voorheesgt
    voorheesgt Member Posts: 827

If this doesn't illustrate the problem with the game, nothing will.

"I'm very upset at the state of the game. Please give me better use of the cosmetic I bought from the broken update.".

If you keep buying the overpriced cosmetics even with a broken game, they have no incentive to do better in the future because you paid more for a cosmetic than you did for the character from this update.

Their priorities will be where they make their money.

• MojoTheFabulous
    MojoTheFabulous Member Posts: 2,015

Unlocking her sets in general would be pretty sweet.

• Jyn_Mojito
    Jyn_Mojito Member Posts: 515

Holy ######### snax, that is brilliant! I would be so amped about that being in the blood web 😍

• Unseen_Force
    Unseen_Force Member Posts: 218

I cant wait until they give survivors fortnite dances lol