Known issues with this chapter: 2, electric boogaloo

Options
chieften333
chieften333 Member Posts: 1,554
edited December 2020 in General Discussions

Since my first post got too big to manage with any level of patience, I decided to make this one.

When we last left off we had about 107 bugs in the game

If any are still posted on the first, I'll do my best to post them here. For now, Keep posting the bugs in the comments, and I shall make another list

( here's the link to the first post, before you comment look over the list to see if it's already posted: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/209981/known-issues-with-this-chapter-a-lovingly-crafted-list-for-your-viewing-pleasure-100-bugs-now/p1?new=1 )

With clown

1. If you are stunned while holding your bottle, there is a chance you'll never be able to use your power for the rest of the match.

With pyramid head

1. Can be stuck with the reduced movement speed ( rites of judgement speed) for the entire match. Can be fixed by getting stunned.

With doctor

1. If you mori someone with the illusory red stain, it'll stay on the corpse for the rest of the game.

2. Making elodie scream is inconsistent, sometimes she screams, other times you only get the notification for it. ( might happen with other survivors )

With Blight

1. Can recieve a double cooldown after rushing when it was refilled by alchemists ring ( is a short 0.01 cooldown )

2. Prestige 3 head changes back to default after going to the store and back.

With huntress

1. Hatchet hits give no notification

2. Hatchets spin at the handle, instead of the center. ( don't know if it affects hitboxes )

With nurse

1. Her blinks can bug out, preventing you from using your second blink. Happens more often when using a third blink.

2. Can't blink through main building of Azarovs resting place.

With Deathslinger

1. His reeling noise can play indefinitely

With demogorgon

1. Is sometimes able to put portals below hooked survivors

With Leatherface

1. Random frame drops when using chainsaw ( reported on series X )

With plague

1. If plague is stunned while holding her power, she will have the reduced speed until she fully charges her vomit again.

With Oni

1. Hitting injured survivors with demon strike doesn't down them. ( may have been hit validation)

With Trapper

1. Traps can spawn inside objects on every map now.

With victor

1. Sometimes you're not able to kick victor, despite bar being 100%

2. If a perk is activated ( say rancor for example ) if you release victor, then down the person. You won't be able to mori the survivor. ( it seems perks may not interact with victor, both killer and survivor, will update this as more info comes in.)

3. Victor cannot damage a survivor if they are leaving a locker.

4. Victor's "crush" prompt overrides survivors "drop pallet" prompt.

5. Deploying victor may get him stuck, without being able to switch back to charlotte.

6. If you switch to victor when he's getting punted, you'll be permanently stuck until the match ends.

With perks

1. Undying doesn't always bring totems back

2. Dead hard, and any means necessary interfere with each others prompts.

3. BBQ not awarding points to some killers ( so far GF and twins )

4. Deception can be used on an occupied locker (might be intentional)

5. power struggle can be used multiple times ( second hand info, take with a grain of salt )

General survivor

1. Can spawn in using flashlight, causes it to be used up.

2. Escape artist achievement not being awarded despite conditions being met

3. After being woken up healthy survivors give of injured noises for a short time.

4. Near death experience achievement not being awarded despite conditions being met. ( reported to only get progress when only one survivor gets downed in the entire match )

5. Skill checks will sometimes not appear, just get better eyes 4head

With Elodie Rakoto

1. In survivors POV, doesn't make any noise, but Still makes injured sounds in killer POV.

With maps

1. Ormond has some reported performance issues

2. a street gen in haddonfield may prevent you from leaving for 5 seconds ( haven't heard much of this going around)

3. You can climb the hills in autohaven, Good exercise

4. sometimes fog won't spawn, even if you used an offering for it.

With the archives

1. Some challenges seem to not gain progress ( not sure which ones, will update as more information comes )

Miscellaneous

1. Survivors hair will sometimes randomly disappear in the endgame screen

2. Being healed can give off the generator repair animation

3. If you're a killer in the endgame screen it'll sometimes display your survivor rank instead of killer rank.

4. Entity sound effects overlay when multiple survivors are hooked

5. The 'Adrenal gland' charm is missing the jar. and is instead floating ominously next to the hook.

6. If the hatch is closed on the stairs inside ormonds main building, it cannot be reopened with a key.

7. Flashlights no longer have a blindness indicator. ( they don't show you how close you are to blinding a killer )

8. Trying to use the pallet blind tech ( vault at the same time a killer tries to break a pallet, making then pick up a downed survivor ) will result in the pallet being broken as well as the downed survivor being picked up.

Total issue count: 154

Jesus, they don't stop coming

Keep in mind you may not always encounter these, so far I've only encountered a couple. Mostly because I main blight (on console T.T), I haven't been able to play the twins.

Post edited by chieften333 on

Comments