Seeing scratch marks with no perk.

Ok so ive noticed a couple times that I was playing online matches that I see my scratch marks for less than a second but it's still visible I don't have the perk that shows the scratch marks from Nancy. I run for completely different perks and everytime I get next to a tree while running or next to a building while running I see my scratch marks appear next to me while I'm running it's only for a second but it's enough to make it annoying. I played with my cousins and friends and they noticed the same thing while they were spectating me after they died. I didn't know if anybody else was experiencing this or was it just me I even hard reset my console and still the same thing. Seems weird but I didn't know if anybody else had the same problem. It's just annoying to see them when you don't have the perk on yourself

Comments

• UGWRayne
    UGWRayne Member Posts: 15

I also wanted to mention that I play on the series X I don't know if that makes a difference

• Mandy
    Mandy Administrator, Dev, Community Manager Posts: 22,951

Yes this is a bug that has shown up since the last patch, there has been bug reports made on it already.

This discussion has been closed.