just got a new survivor

who should i level up to get there perks

the one's that come with xbox are the 3 base characters, nea ,jake park,feng ,david,ace,and bill

Comments

• Leo
    Leo Member Posts: 105

I'd recommend prioritizing David, Dwight, Feng, and Bill. David has We're Gonna Live Forever, which will help you get more post-match bloodpoints by rescuing people from hooks. He also has Dead Hard which is a bit buggy, but can be very powerful in chases. Dwight can give you Prove Thyself, another great perk for getting bloodpoints if you work on a gen with someone. Feng's perks are all very good for new players and can help you get used to some mechanics. And then Bill just has two really strong perks and another situational but good one.

The only survivor you have that I'd really say you should wait on leveling is Ace. He is a good survivor in general because of how quiet he is while injured, but his perks are awful. Everyone else has at least one good perk while I'm pretty sure one of his doesn't even work, another is only good for farming/keeping add-ons, and his last one is okay but not super helpful.