I have an interesting question

Options

if so many killers was to fail there trials, would the entity manifest itself as a killer, creating a killer known as the entity, i mean the design of the killer MUST be terrifying due to the killers being afraid of the entity

Comments

• Rattman
    Rattman Member Posts: 1,088
    Options

Its not how it works. And, btw, concept of failure for killers is vague enough. I mean, survivors at the moment don't really know how to escape for real. "Escape" is actually just a simple delay for them. So, Entity will get the very thing it need eventually.

As for other part of you question, if Entity capable to manifest itself as killer. The answer for this is complicated enough. There was a theory, which implyed that Entity connects with killer during trials to watch how hunt progresses, for entertaining purposes and to judge how killer manages with given task.
    Mainly this can be confirmed with Beast of prey perk description:

"Your lust for a kill is so intense that your connection with the Entity is momentarily lost, making you totally unpredictable. The Red Stain disappears when Bloodlust activates."

But I highly doubt that Entity will be a killer. Why do dirty work, if you have many pawns ready for this? If they fail - just punish them, till they succeded.
    And, also, if Entity would became a killer - the whole concept of mysterious and incomprehensible to human mind evil would be ruined.

• alivebydeadight
    alivebydeadight Member Posts: 1,559
    Options

@Rattman said:
    Its not how it works. And, btw, concept of failure for killers is vague enough. I mean, survivors at the moment don't really know how to escape for real. "Escape" is actually just a simple delay for them. So, Entity will get the very thing it need eventually.

As for other part of you question, if Entity capable to manifest itself as killer. The answer for this is complicated enough. There was a theory, which implyed that Entity connects with killer during trials to watch how hunt progresses, for entertaining purposes and to judge how killer manages with given task.

"Your lust for a kill is so intense that your connection with the Entity is momentarily lost, making you totally unpredictable. The Red Stain disappears when Bloodlust activates."

But I highly doubt that Entity will be a killer. Why do dirty work, if you have many pawns ready for this? If they fail - just punish them, till they succeded.
    And, also, if Entity would became a killer - the whole concept of mysterious and incomprehensible to human mind evil would be ruined.

You dont understand, a killer alike the entity, like a more brutal killer, not exactly him but a pawn for the entity to use in his game still survivors would have to be pushed to there limits with this killer, like for example he could be able to damage pallets or destroy unused pallets

• alivebydeadight
    Options

@Rattman said:

and i forgot to mention the perk "bleach can clean all red stains" that is a VERY good theory i never heard that one before and i like it, so what i think you think is that killers are used for pushing them to the test against survivors that are also being pushed to the test and the entity uses them as cameras

• Rattman
    Rattman Member Posts: 1,088
    Options

@alivebydeadight said:

@Rattman said:

You dont understand, a killer alike the entity, like a more brutal killer, not exactly him but a pawn for the entity to use in his game still survivors would have to be pushed to there limits with this killer, like for example he could be able to damage pallets or destroy unused pallets

Then where is the difference? Killers are brutal enough already. Survivors lorewise ALWAYS pushed to their limits. Like, at first they didn't even know how to repair generator - they found instructions of other survivors, who survived in fog longer.

• alivebydeadight
    Options

@Rattman said:

@alivebydeadight said:

@Rattman said:

Then where is the difference? Killers are brutal enough already. Survivors lorewise ALWAYS pushed to their limits. Like, at first they didn't even know how to repair generator - they found instructions of other survivors, who survived in fog longer.

like Benedict baker