Twins Are Making Me Super Frustrated

Options

Ever since the new killer the twins came out, I’m having some issues. I feel like the new killer promotes camping, because Victor can be left very close to the hook which makes rescuing someone extremely difficult. If we don’t want Victor to basically lunge attack us when we go for the for the unhook, we have to make a decision to rescue in pairs and leave gens or get a rabid, annoying, mini savage, wild animal on our back. The other thing is I understand that it takes switching back-and-forth and there is a bit of an issue with the killer Charlotte trying to get to the other side of the map where she may have left Victor. That cannot be very time efficient. I do play survivor and killer so I can see things from different sides. When I am playing as survivor against the twins, or any campers (mostly insidious Bubbas, Billy’s, invisible Wraiths and Deathslingers), it’s just very frustrating. Devs can you please do something about killers camping at the hooks? Please? Anyone else feel like this?

Comments