Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

The anti-camp system for Twins still working even if the hooked survivor is on final phase.

Avilgus
Avilgus Member Posts: 1,261
edited December 2020 in Bug Reporting

Title...I hope it's just a bug.

Should be like GF who cannot be revealed by a survivor on death hook.

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Avilgus

A little up, 6 months later.

Please devs, you need to fix this. Playing Twins is already painful.

• Bwsted
    Bwsted Member Posts: 3,452

Technically, the survivors are still alive until the full sacrificial animation plays out. It works like that for other game purposes as well, such as the hatch. Do you mean that you can't switch to Victor when nearby the hook during that time frame, or also after the animation is over?

• DoctorCarly
    DoctorCarly Member Posts: 16

Not a bug, that's just how it is based on when survivors technically die in the animation

• Avilgus

Yes, i mean you can't switch between the twins near a scarified survivor. 7-10 seconds seems nothing, but it's crucial in many situations and twins gameplay is already slow enough, and interrupted with longs seconds of doing absolutely nothing (5s of sliding like an ice cube after downing someone for exemple). Preventing the switch during a sacrifice state give Twins another reason to slug more.

Like i said earlier, the anti-camp system should stop on death hook...like Ghostface, who cannot be reveal by a survivor being scarified.