What’s Everyone’s Dream Change For DbD?

2»

Comments

• Elena
    Elena Member Posts: 2,187

I don't know if you meant 'you' as in me personally or 'you' in general but I didn't use those perks because of the DLC's, I used those perks because I like them.

• SpookyPumpkinPiez
    SpookyPumpkinPiez Member Posts: 278

One that's not possible - for the game to know whether it's a DC due to a server issue or someone rage quitting

• sulaiman
    sulaiman Member Posts: 3,219
    edited December 2020

Seperate SWF and solo queue and balance both seperatly.

Also, remove DC Penalty and replace it with karmic matchmaking.

• RaSavage42
    RaSavage42 Member Posts: 5,546

Expanding the ranks...

Adjusting the emblem system...

Adding limitations to MM (like lower ranks can't be matched with higher ranks)...

Adding Ui showing the number of hooks under the survivors...

Adding a new tab in the store to: Buy, Sell and/or Trade... Items, addons and/or offerings

• AChaoticKiller
    AChaoticKiller Member Posts: 3,104

Survivors don't need a DS buff with it being basekit, even if it now deactivates when working on a gen that would be a buff to it for simply being basekit.

• whammigobambam
    whammigobambam Member Posts: 1,201

Less of a buff to survivor and more of a Nerf to the ez 3v1. It's also my dream so welcome to my dream, man.

• ReverseVelocity
    ReverseVelocity Member Posts: 4,234

Bringing back Old Freddy.

• Blackhouse
    Blackhouse Member Posts: 15

—Remove Bloodlust and the Red Stain, which would simultaneously make chases more dynamic and looping more risky.

—Change DS to a token-based system, whereby a survivor earns 1 token for being on a gen when it is completed (and can't have more than 1 token at a time). Whenever a survivor is picked up by the killer, the token is immediately expended (with activation dependant on the suggestion below).

—Keep perk tiers, but change the effect for each tier; i.e. PGTW activates for 75 seconds and regresses 15% with a 3 second visual notification of all gens that are currently being repaired at T1, activates for 25 seconds and regresses 35% at T2, or activates for 40 seconds and regresses 20% with a notification when that gen is no longer regressing at T3. Note that these numbers are just examples, with no consideration given to balance.

—When a perk is slotted, any unlocked tier of it may be selected.

—Mori is a baseline action for all killers, gives 0 BP to the killer and 2.5k BP to the dead survivor, and can be used after second hook. The mori offerings are changed to award killer BP on a sliding scale.

—Keys no longer open the hatch. Keys reduce the time it takes to open an exit gate, with rarity and add-ons dictating reduction rate/other effects; i.e. opening buzzer being muted.

That's just a few, although certainly not the extent.

• Yords
    Yords Member Posts: 5,781

Certain people getting fired from BHVR

• DwightFairfield
    DwightFairfield Member Posts: 1,246

Cypress Mori becomes basekit

Add bots to the game to create both a practice mode, and to not screw over survivors when one of them disconnects

Complete code overhaul

• TAG
    TAG Member Posts: 12,871
    edited December 2020

Survivors wearing a Reverse Bear Trap always have to search at least two Jigsaw Boxes to remove a Reverse Bear Trap.