The pallets are broken...again

Options

This isnt a "pAletts ArreeE Op" thread but actual glitches i have experienced that i havent had before this update

Most of this is from the survivor side as these glitches dont appear for me when playing killer.
1) Killers arent getting stunned. When i pull down a pallet on killer they dont get stunned around 30 ish percent of the time. I know they are in the stun radius because they will get pushed back by the pallet as it falls because of how close they are but they dont get stunned. this also happens if they end their lunge attack animation right before the pallet hits them.
2) I didnt take damage while i got hit during the animation once....that was cool. There was blood and everything but i didnt go down.
3) I can still trade hit with people as i get stunned as killer. I dont know if the pallet buff was supposed to null this but i was still able to do it for all those bois thinking it would be impossible.

Comments

• Jack11803
    Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930
    Options

Stop kicking them. They won’t be broken then

• Global
    Global Member Posts: 770
    Options

@Jack11803 said:
    Stop kicking them. They won’t be broken then

• Mashtyx1
    Mashtyx1 Member Posts: 188
    Options
    Pallets got a pretty hard nerf, you won't stun a killer 90-95% of the time now, because the stun effect is right at the start of the pallet drop now. Funny makes Spirit fury pretty pointless.
  • Visionmaker
    Visionmaker Member Posts: 2,051
    Options

For #1, yeah, I noticed sometimes the killer isn't being stunned, especially if they lunged. They just get pushed. It's weird.

For #3, The only pallet change was for when the survivor stood on one side. Trades are much easier for the running pallet slams. I haven't noticed any trades for standing pallet slams, but I'm fairly conservative with them.

• Delfador
    Delfador Member Posts: 2,552
    Options

Apart from not getting 1k bloodpoints, as a survivor, I actually kinda liked this new feature.

I don't remember if I got hit through a pallet today. I think instead of nerfing pallets for survivors, they actually buffed it.

I miss 1k bps though...

• Strider
    Strider Member Posts: 94
    Options

It is a tad annoying that the stuns don't land anymore but the killers still get slowed down by having to recover from a missed swing and possibly the time spent breaking the pallet to continue chasing you.

• Sarief
    Sarief Member Posts: 543
    Options
    Dunno, as killer I always get stuned or pallet is dropped before I even reach the place. 
    As survivor, I get through pallet only if it's laggy killer otherwise I drop it on their heads.

PS 4.

But I still miss 3 hits out if ten because of phantom hits :(