Wraith build?

So little note here. I’m a very aggressive killer. I tend to do chases a little longer then I probably should, I’m always on the hunt for survivors and will usually ignore things like unhooks or gen pops or even being notified of tinker, just to get that down on an injured survivor. I know I probably shouldn’t but I like to apply pressure and end games quickly. With that in mind, any build ideas?

Comments

• Snared0
    Snared0 Member Posts: 26

Yes this is probably why I’m stuck at purple rank

• WishIcouldmain
    WishIcouldmain Member Posts: 4,082
    edited December 2020

Nurses Calling, Sloppy Butcher, Undying/ Ruin if you don't like totems then try Corrupt or Surge. With Windstorm/ Swift Hunt/ or Clapper or Coxcombed bell.

• Bard
    Bard Member Posts: 657

Wraith is completely useless without add-ons, so BBQ is a requirement to be able to keep him supplied.

As Wraith, your chase is dogshit, but you're OK at getting first hits, so Sloppy and Thana are decent choices. You also need a major gen slow, either Pop or Ruin (maybe with undying).

Wraith is one of few killers where NoED is a good idea, just because he's so trash you're probably going to hit endgame.

The best advice I can give if you want to succeed is to not play Wraith. He's just awful.

• WishIcouldmain
    WishIcouldmain Member Posts: 4,082

What's your usual build. And with Wraith what you want to ideally do. Is snowball hit one survivor then go hit someone else. So then you can catch them off guard when they're injured. Not uncloak hit then continue to chase since you will just be an M1.

• bjorksnas
    bjorksnas Member Posts: 5,475

about 6'4 broad shoulders and thin but muscular thin

• OniWantsYourMacaroni
    OniWantsYourMacaroni Member Posts: 5,944

If you love to play very agressive then i guess something like BBQ,Bamboozle,Enduring and Spirit Fury would work for you.

• zoozoom6
    zoozoom6 Member Posts: 825

undying, ruin, nurse's and you choice of stbfl, sloppy or your fav info perk with the ghost and bone clapper is my fav

cox comb is not as good for this particlar build but still good

wraith only has 2 real workable playstyles theres this and the windstorm heavy one that i cant figure out

• Yords
    Yords Member Posts: 5,781

An aggressive build for Wraith would look like this:

Brutal strength, enduring, STBFL, and whispers. I would suggest using either the lvl 2 and 3 windstorm addons or the lvl 3 windstorm addon with the addon that lets you apply mangled to survivors you hit after uncloacking.

• DarKaron
    DarKaron Member Posts: 615

In terms of strategy, I'd bring the All Seeing addon that allows you to see Survivors, and Coxcombed Clapper, which in tandem will allow you to pull of some sneaky mindgames and hit people where and when they don't see it coming.

I've hit many people by lunging around corners after uncloaking when they're hiding out waiting for me to make a move.

• SeeAndWait
    SeeAndWait Member Posts: 94

sloppy with blood hound is a great for tracking. even if the survivors stop running, they will leave trail behind them. other can be anything else.