The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

I kinda like how they strait up changed something without telling anyone it was this soon.

It stopped the overuse of an op item before the it gets nerfed like what happened before they announced instaheals nerf.

So we all know keys are next, theyve already announced it, only reason its not here is because its going to take longer to change. So i think to stop the massive increase of keys being used, i think it should just be disabled until it gets nerfed.

This acomplishes 2 things

1. stops killers from being so pissy rn for a good change
  2. stops the month before that change from being horrible.

Comments

• Zayn
    Zayn Member Posts: 365

True. They learned from the insta-heal nerf awhile back which is really good or we would have seen ebony mories every game.

• Cancan71
    Cancan71 Member Posts: 709
    edited December 2020

I'm happy with them not revealing the mori change because of the reasons you already said.

I'm not happy however with how they nerfed Hoarder without any warning though.

I think that the devs should only hide a change if it will cause a change in the game like moris and keys.

• RocketPenguin
    RocketPenguin Member Posts: 374

yeah i have no idea why they did that... if id had to guess. Maybe they just couldn't fix the bug it had so they gived up and just changed it. They buffed the range at least, but how it is now it should be mapwide and itd still be bad