If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Legion still buged after 4.4.1

Options
chrupek
chrupek Member Posts: 37

Still no improvements...

15 votes

Need more info · Last Updated

Please show what the issue is and provide video evidence, thank you.

Comments

• Lefrongo
    Lefrongo Member Posts: 120
    Options

If you wear the neon mask from the premium pass for Susie, it glitches and her voice is switched to that of Frank's. I don't know why it happens but I've seen it occur when in the main menu or when selecting perks, offerings and add-ons for her. I'm not sure if it's just from my side though.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 5,229
    edited December 2020
    Options

Why is this flagged as need additional info? You can literally go into a game and see it right now lol.

It does it every game.

It's also been reported several times WITH video evidence already.

• Tatariu
    Tatariu Member Posts: 2,935
    Options

Legion is stuck moving at 4.6 m/s. There's not much more info needed than that. Clearly something is wrong with the movement speed in Frenzy, since everyone continues to say there is a problem! Same goes for Leatherface, there is no speed increase.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 5,229
    edited December 2020
    Options

Well I checked myself and as far as I can see they are correct; Legion isn't bugged it was just the FOV.

I clocked his movement speed alongside a house with a stop watch timer.

Average travel time alongside that house in normal movement is 2.45 Seconds.

Average travel time alongside that house in frenzy movement is 2.05 Seconds

15% of 2.45 is about half a second or so; so even calculating for my trigger time with the stop watch it's absolutely faster and seems to be the correct amount faster.

So, doesn't appear Legion is bugged, he just isn't as good as people wanted to imagine he was.

• Hazalea
    Hazalea Member Posts: 7
    Options

have you tried testing your movement speed after striking a survivor during frenzy and seeing if your movement speed is slower

• Nobsyde
    Nobsyde Member Posts: 1,288
    Options

I'm a bit unsure about otz's video - however this is me playing as Legion yesterday:

( https://www.twitch.tv/videos/832327874 )

and I didn't feel any slow down (and you can see a feral frenzy lunge already at 00:47 - perfectly normal). Now that I rewatch it after otz's video I'm thinking "wait, am I not a bit slow?", but I can assure you that's not how I felt (and I even say it in the video). I'm basically sure this "speed" thing is just perception, especially since people also talk about the "no lunge", which is absolutely there.

• h0lden
    h0lden Member Posts: 42
    Options

Someone in another thread did the math, but did not provide a video of them testing it. but they are faster than the 4.6 but not the 5.2, somewhere in between. Also the lunge was a bit off.

• h0lden
    Options

When you have Otz and Ryuga, two people with hundreds if not thousands of hours on Legion say they are slow and their lunge is broke, I really tend to think they may be correct. At least partially- Legion does not move at the 5.2, but they do not move at the 4.6.

• h0lden
    Options

Legion's lunge is still not fully fixed and I feel and so does other Legion mains with 1000s of hours combined say they are faster but not 5.2- it is probably around 4.9 ish. I am no math wiz. But in game it does not feel as fast. idk why they cannot release a video showing the math that shows here is 4.6 here is 5.2 because the vids i have seen has him clearly, not even needing math, not making it far enough. I would guess around 3 missing three meters .

• Nobsyde
    Nobsyde Member Posts: 1,288
    Options

@h0lden meh, I still don't see a difference, but let's do a blind test.

I've put 4 games in this short video - I had to crop the screen a bit to avoid giving out infos from the games, and the quality is poor for my convenience.

( https://youtu.be/Z4qwgpivrA0 )

Which game is from 4.3.x and which is from 4.4.1 ?

• ScouSin
    ScouSin Member Posts: 2
    Options

I did my own test with Jarno on the Discord and found that Legion's speed isn't bugged, confirmed post-hotfix. Below are our findings:

--

Legion's movement speed base: 115% Legion's intended movement speed in Feral Frenzy: 130% Legion moves 13% faster in Feral Frenzy compared to base movement speed (Feral Frenzy movement speed divided by base movement speed to obtain this value). The reason this is not 15% is because the difference in movement speed is a direct comparison between the two values.

Time to walk the entire distance of a base Feral Frenzy WITHOUT Feral Frenzy on: 11.77 seconds. Time to walk the entire distance of a base Feral Frenzy WITH Feral Frenzy on: 10 seconds (expected value). It took Jarno 17.7% longer to walk the distance with Feral Frenzy off

The .47 seconds discrepancy is expected to be due to adjustment when doing the walking test (it took .47 seconds longer than expected due to error, not because of any actual issue with the power).

Conclusion: While it is difficult to make a conclusive assertion given our sample size and not running a duration addon on Legion to get a larger distance, I think we can say with relative confidence that Legion's movement speed is not bugged today.

--

With regards to lunge, I did a test alongside four others on Discord and confirmed it is definitely not consistent with other speed increase effects on others. With Wraith and Spirit, post-uncloak and post-phase respectively, both killers get a significant lunge boost. Legion doesn't get this lunge boost consistently. Findings are in this google doc if anyone is interested in reading or reproducing:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nNNiHf-a1NAWcIuiBggw6mv-apRFIk3f67vZYgZiL9w/edit?usp=sharing

• h0lden
    Options

Thank you. I was thinking the speed was likely fixed after games, but the frenzy lunge was very unreliable and felt to short. I mean I am no legion 1000 hour play. but I can tell the lunge is off. Thank you for doing the math and explaining in good detail

• h0lden
    Options

@Nobsyde thank you, playing more the speed felt right. the lunge though is still off. it is too short and idk feels weird.