The discussion should not even be about Moris

Options
Terro
Terro Member Posts: 1,171

I'm a survivor main and even I'm disappointed at how long it took them to do so little with Moris. It's like they gave up and just did a half assed nerf. There's so many good suggestions from other survivors and killers yet all they did was change a 1 to a 2... It took them how long to do that? I'm sure that even having to hook all survivors once before using a Mori plus having a certain number of generators done by survivors would've been much better received (a suggestion I've seen in the past).

For all the other survivors who are super happy about this. These are the devs in charge of the game...

Comments

• Heartbound
    Heartbound Member Posts: 3,255
    Options

Ha. Ha. Ha. Foolish survivors. You think you've won? You think now that just because my offering will allow me to mori you after the entity has been summoned you will somehow live longer? Avoid your penultimate fate?

I will devour your hope.

• Greatamygdala
    Greatamygdala Member Posts: 292
    Options

Discussion should not be about Moris

Also proceeds to talk about moris

• Steel_Eyed
    Steel_Eyed Member Posts: 4,031
    Options

Not feeling this thread

• Terro
    Terro Member Posts: 1,171
    edited December 2020
    Options

My point was that the discussion should be more about how half assed changes are being made and I used the Moris as an example. I really don't care about the Moris themselves just that they could've done so much more in the time they spent.

• Chilli_man2400
    Chilli_man2400 Member Posts: 2,882
    Options

Can anyone tell me if hoarder was fixed I need to know did they fix the bugs with this perk

• Vetrathene
    Vetrathene Member Posts: 1,425
    Options

I agree. They needed a better change. It was lazy and kind of just out of nowhere. The fact it was put in a HOTFIX is messed up. Major changes like this to any aspect of the game should be warned ahead of time, with transperancy and explanation for why it was done. Theres also the fact that other changes (like keys) have been promised YEARS ago but still haven't been delivered. Good thing we got this graphical update that broke the game instead!