Master of crows, A killer concept

Belchavez
Belchavez Member Posts: 7
edited December 2020 in General Discussions

New to posting, not sure if this idea for a killer is even viable, but with the twins working it seems theoretically conceivable. Master of crows. The crows currently are involved with a single killer perk. What if you had a killer whose base power could transfer conscious control to a crow that has been alerted. As a way to determine survivor movements it would be much more resourceful than a single spies alert. As a chargeable power, a swarm of crows could be sent out like homing missiles to find and harrass a single target, while you revert back to the primary control. The perks and add-ons would revolve around increasing legth of time to be a crow, or speed of flight, reducing charging speed etc. You could have a perk that allows you to set a crow to guard a specific spot with the number of crows to cover more spots increasing with the tiers, etc. The possibilities seem large, and it feels like alot of the mechanics will have alreasdy been worked with. Also crows just feel like they need to be more a part of the game,

Comments

• AzazelTheFallen
    AzazelTheFallen Member Posts: 17

"How many eyes does Lord Bloodraven have?"

Also I use Calm Spirit usually and that perk is a hard counter for this killer. Sure not everyone would run it but it does counter a few killers, not as effectively as it would this one but still, so a 4 man swf with calm spirit on makes this killer a basic M1 ######### with no power what so ever

• Zaytex
    Zaytex Member Posts: 841

It could work, assuming the Killer can make the crows attack survivors or hinder them in some way.

But considering how there are numerous crows in a match, you'll have to limit it.

• Belchavez
    Belchavez Member Posts: 7

My semi solution to calm spirit, which I run alot as well, is using the perk I described in combo with others that would give you a cue and allow you to switch to a placed crow in the area. And as with all setups. RnG on the killer matching vs survivors always means you might have a great setup vs one killer but horrible vs another so you take chances specializing to defeat a particular one.