We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Any lore on how the survivors are somewhat superhuman?

Options
CallMeRusty420
CallMeRusty420 Member Posts: 615

I mean they have unlimited healing supplies and never run out of stamina. Plus they seem to have this secret weapon codenamed: P.A.L.L.E.T.

Comments

• RagingCalm
    RagingCalm Member Posts: 408
    Options

M A G I C

• weirdkid5
    weirdkid5 Member Posts: 2,144
    Options

Pretty sure it can be chalked up to either just video game mechanics or rules of the Entity's Realm.

Like how Killers cannot be injured (but still feel pain), Survivors can die, but until then have infinite durability in terms of non-lethal damage in order to give them more hope the Entity can feed on.

• CallMeRusty420
    CallMeRusty420 Member Posts: 615
    Options

@RagingCalm said:
    M A G I C

I knew there were dark forces at work >.>

• deadwolfwalking
    deadwolfwalking Member Posts: 624
    Options

its probably more of a nightmare existence rather than physically being there.... probably hooked up in eggs like on The Matrix.... there is no spoon, Neo.... :D

• HIPSTERLION
    HIPSTERLION Member Posts: 323
    Options
    Well basically that's something called adrenaline not a super power !!! And for the healing supplies and pallets , entity give it to them .