Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.

Asking for advice: lot of download data + lost progress

Hello!

I lost all of my progress yesterday when I tried to play dbd after reinstalling it (after my ps4 deleted the app) and noticed all the options were locked.

I tried reinstalling again but same problem so I’ve send a ticket.

The weird thing is that the second time I reinstalled it, it showed the app 2 times. DBD also showed up in my game library twice. I deleted both and currently downloading again, but when I go to Quick menu > Downloads > Dbd it shows two download bars. One: 9.8 GB/16.267 (95 minutes left) and the second 9.8 GB/32.996 GB (6 hours left) which is really odd.

So wondering if anyone had this experience before and if you maybe got any tips for me to try out? Maybe I am missing something? ^^;

I also read that ps plus renewal can play a part in problems with dbd, but after I bought ps4 plus on my account (bought ps4 from a friend who still had 2 months left on his plus account so didn’t have to buy it yet when I started playing dbd) I had no problems playing dbd after the renewal on my account so I don’t think that’s the issue, but wanted to mention it anyway since it was only a week ago.

Thanks in advance!