Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Mini Game

Big_Booty_Jane
Big_Booty_Jane Member Posts: 13

Okay, so hear me out. What if there was a mini game, where all the survivors and killers are in the basement, and survivors had to survive for like, 5 minutes. While the killer had this much time to kill. Just something different to add to the game. Idk it just came to me I feel like this would be fun.

Let me know what you think.

Comments

• DoritoHead
    DoritoHead Member Posts: 3,546

So they have to survive in a very small room trapped with the killer, who will have almost no consequence from DS, UB, or even BT? With no pallets OR windows? where the survivor's only hope will be the lockers and hiding behind hooks?

I like it.

• jaltonTT
    jaltonTT Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 18

I think it should be something like and auditorium. Basement modes would be too small. Maybe if they added windows and flashlights on spawn and made ds base

kit aswell as basement being bigger, it would be more fair. However knowing bhvr they wont fix their game so lol idk bruh