QUIT COMPLAINING ABOUT MORIS!

2»

Comments

• Komodo16
    Komodo16 Member Posts: 1,488

Xbox, same name although I have a Wi-Fi limit so I gotta wait till my brother takes the system to a friend house before I can update or my dad will go ballistic sadly

• voorheesgt
    voorheesgt Member Posts: 827

This is awesome 😎.

But I have a serious question for you..

For real... You're not gonna take my macaroni right?🧐

• CJCA915
    CJCA915 Member Posts: 56

Personally, I think moris should just back to how they were originally... then people can complain about moris... when you died without a hook first... I feel moris are practically useless now. Fortunately, I got the kill everyone by your hand in one match achievement when moris were much more viable than now.

• Venzhas
    Venzhas Member Posts: 684

WHATS THE DIFFÉRENCE NOW I DONT GET IT

• PixelPlanet
    PixelPlanet Member Posts: 1

It honestly annoys me when I see people complain about moris and keys just accept the fact that they're apart of the damn game and quit complaining.

• burt0r
    burt0r Member Posts: 4,152
    edited December 2020

The only thing that strike me as odd is still the timing. Mori nerf was called for and asked for for years now and the done fix is easy enough to be implement during a lunch break, a simple change in the variable for required hooks.

Key changes, whatever nature they may or may not be, take time, but they were "promised" as soon as the first mori change several years ago was done, meaning those years could´ve aready been used (probably not) to work on them.

So IF they are only a (few) month(s) or so away from finishing those changes, why not wait those additional months when moris didn´t get their available change for years? The years didn´t kill the game so a little bit more wouldn´t either.

There is just no feasible logic behind it (well there wasn´t also none behind not postponing this unfinished chapter). Again the mori change didn´t JUST get available recently but was for years, just like they had all this time to work on the complex key change.

To the point of announcing anything or having a ptb for the keys, simply do the key research and still hit moris together with them after the ptb but without announcing that both get hit at the same time. This wouldn´t have changed whining about no warning for moris but taken away all ground for cries to unbalance because "one did get nerfed but not the other" like now.

Last but not least I personally don´t care for either since I quit the game early this year and just creep on the forums for entertainment.

• AskingForHelp
    AskingForHelp Member Posts: 103

Keys are not too strong. Every survivor deserves a chance to escape you aren’t entitled to all 4 kills every match. Keys are fine as they are an item to bring in that isn’t even guaranteed to be able to use. Mori’s on the other hand is an offering slot and therefore should not be able to impact the outcome of the game in any way other than improving the amount of bloodpoints one gets or odds of getting the map you desire or altering the distance of hooks. Survivors don’t have an offering that helps with their objectives why should killers? Survivors have items and add ons, killers have abilities and add ons. Fair. Okay so why are the killers offerings so god damn OP?

• SocialDistomancy
    SocialDistomancy Member Posts: 1,319
    edited December 2020

on the death hook with mori animations involved makes it easier in some situation for a survivor who knows where the hatch is to get there when it activates compared to hooking and moving toward it if it's close and the kilelr knows where it is and being last hook now it's essentially a waste of bloodpoints if it's the only way to progress a web or get to a point you want to reach on it. the only situation I see it still holding some value is if a troll deliberately tries to save their ds to mess with you when the gates are open (or it's a hatch match for the last man) but a yellow mori can do that cheaper and it's not a common situation anyways so it doesn't justify the cost of either. It's barely more usefult han a yellow mori, which were already regarded as a useless waste of bloodpoints, and simply because they won't need to be the last survivor alive or unescaped to use them. They basically made them an overpriced yellow mori since if most or all of them are stilla live by the time it's end game you probably weren't getting any more than one of them if any anyways

• SocialDistomancy
    edited December 2020

To the guy that said some are worried about the devs bringing moris back intot the game if enough people complain about their removal... complaints carry no weight, only actions carry any weight... the devs will simply chuckle at complaints since those won't cost anything unlike losing killers and then swf money to lengthened survivor queue times. If you ever want your voice to be heard in a group that is totally ignored, you need to do something that cannot be ignored or censored on a forum. In the case of this game it would be killers either quitting enmasse or even better only pouring more survivors into the queue on top of depriving it of themselves as killers. That would be based. And pretty funny to read about too

• Terra92
    Terra92 Member Posts: 583

I'm just waiting for the "Stop complaining about people complaining about people complaining about people praising people complaining about people complaining about mori nerfs!" threads to start popping up, that's when it'll get really meta.

• Alex_Splicer
    Alex_Splicer Member Posts: 122

LOL

No I get where you're coming from - I truly do. That's why I never play survivor.

But I think an animation isn't really a nerf like what they did to Mori's.

Though I already waited until last hook to Mori anyway.

• noctis129
    noctis129 Member Posts: 967
  • noctis129

Half of my hatch escapes are while being chased. If the killer has 1 more second, I would die.

If I had to go thru a animation, I will die next to hatch which happened many times before.

• Vetrathene
    Vetrathene Member Posts: 1,425

I will not.

• Rebel_Raven
    Rebel_Raven Member Posts: 1,775

Look at the bigger picture.

Killers really got crapped on lately.

Some breakable walls that do more to hinder a killer than help.

Map reworks that screwed over Huntress and Deathslinger, and probably plague with taller obstacles at loops.

Hag, trapper, and who knows who else that had their ability to place traps nerfed.

The twins getting the locker fix that made them arguably worse, and their perk being nerfed.

The "test" on bloodlust.

Mori nerfed. Believe it or not some people saved them to use as equalizers, insurance, and for challenges.

Legion being bugged.

That's in no way everything, just what I can think of.

Plus, with indefinite time frames ahead:

Freddy is apparently going to get nerfed. Several killers are going to be "reworked" which doesn't necessarily mean made better.

But keys are going to be nerefed! When? Who knows! How? Who knows? Any time soon? I doubt it because it would have made sense to hold off on changing the Mori to avoid this mess.

It's pretty understandable to me that killers are mad about being kicked while they're down, and nothing apparently done to survivors.

• Alex_Splicer
    Alex_Splicer Member Posts: 122

You don't seem to grasp that it isn't going to truly matter in the end just like the Mori change.

I do nothing but play killer, and I watch plenty of high skill survivor play just to get into the minds of them.

If you have this much trouble then you're just screwed - or you need to stop playing solo and get a team together; otherwise no matter what you do you're not going to have a good game.

Especially if you depend on the hatch in most games, then you just need to stop playing solo or just get more used to playing that way to the point you can almost always get a guaranteed out; which is most likely never.

• SocialDistomancy
    edited December 2020

I'm sure many that would have stayed around and complained ordinarily may have said their piece the first few days and then up and left the game for at least a few months or went survivor main themselves finally. It's gonna wind up being the survivors doing alot of complaining within a few weeks or so ironically. Either because of queue length in some regions, or the specific killers and addons they'll begin to see more frequently, or the even more hardcore tunnels on every suspected swf or the constant slew of killers dropping into and immediately out of their lobbies while theys it there waiting for one. lol. when killers enjoy the luxury of being able to get a lobby in less than 10 seconds typically in some regions they're naturally gonna dodge most of the lobbies that look suspicious to them or that they just don't want to play against

• Komodo16
    Komodo16 Member Posts: 1,488

Umm the grass is way better now maybe not in autohaven but idk about that and hitting people while in lockers isn't good for the game and breakable walls should be broken down and instantly they benefit people seem to look at cause instead of effect

• noctis129

I'm still playing solo. Unless ur going to play w me ...

• Vetrathene
    Vetrathene Member Posts: 1,425

I hate the new grass. It looks ugly and traps are super visible in it.

• EvanSnowWolf
    EvanSnowWolf Member Posts: 1,583

The Mori nerf made them useless. Actually, worse than useless. You can only Mori now on death hook. Sooo...

If you have a Mori that takes 10-14 seconds (which is most of them), in most cases you could pick up and hook the survivor faster than that.

This makes an Ebony Mori a literal 7000 blood point waste of time.