Here's a quick fix to Keys

Obs1d1_X
Obs1d1_X Member Posts: 13
edited December 2020 in Feedback and Suggestions

Personally, I play both Killer and Survivor on console but I play more Killer due to queue times.

Lately I've been getting more SWFs with keys and honestly I find it a little annoying because they can have a "get out of jail free card" and it punishes Killers that either don't have the gen pressure to not give survivors enough gens or for getting a kill or two in the match. I feel this was unintended for keys to be abused like this, especially in a Killer's face. Which is why I thought of this fix off the top of my head. So don't get mad at me if it seems too weak or broken to you.

If a survivor brings a key to the match and escape using the hatch, the hatch automatically closes and endgame starts. All other keys cannot open the hatch again or turn into broken keys. The remaining survivors get the "Abandoned" blood point bonus and the game moves on.

Why this change? To prevent multiple keys being used to get an easy escape, to punish survivors that use keys and potentially jeopardise their teammates escape, and to make games where survivors just gen rush to then find hatch and escape all together virtually impossible.

Another change to keys would be to have a startup animation instead of just jumping in.

These are just my ideas. Again, I play both sides and I just thought about this on the fly. Take care and I hope to see you in the fog!

Post edited by Gay Myers (Luzi) on

Comments