New Pallets, Window Hits, 360 Hitboxes

Survivor is more frustrating than ever. 90 percent of the time I get hit after pallet stunning a killing, a killer teleporting to me when i throw a pallet on him, getting hit when Im already on the other side of a window or im falling out of a tractor and though the killers in the tractor and im close to the floor i get hit, or I get hit when Im behind the killer, when they arent facing me, they backup while swinging and still have time mid-swing to step forward so they smack a huge area and i go down after they took the steps forward at the end of the swing. Why are these swings so long? Wouldnt they have lost momentum? how powerful can a hit be when Im on the other side of a window? Why is the killer able to hit me when facing a different direction? These new pallets are not doing what pallets were meant to do and there are alot fewer so there is littke dependabke defense. Just alot of downs that shouldnt have happened.

Comments

• Dabrownman1812
    Dabrownman1812 Member Posts: 1,857
    jacowwow said:
    Survivor is more frustrating than ever. 90 percent of the time I get hit after pallet stunning a killing, a killer teleporting to me when i throw a pallet on him, getting hit when Im already on the other side of a window or im falling out of a tractor and though the killers in the tractor and im close to the floor i get hit, or I get hit when Im behind the killer, when they arent facing me, they backup while swinging and still have time mid-swing to step forward so they smack a huge area and i go down after they took the steps forward at the end of the swing. Why are these swings so long? Wouldnt they have lost momentum? how powerful can a hit be when Im on the other side of a window? Why is the killer able to hit me when facing a different direction? These new pallets are not doing what pallets were meant to do and there are alot fewer so there is littke dependabke defense. Just alot of downs that shouldnt have happened.
    Killers have a really big attack cone in front of them and visually that plus latency is annoying, also gives the hillbilly those hits since he chainsaws the air next to me.
  • KiraElijah
    KiraElijah Member Posts: 1,187
    We actually miss a lot if you’re on our left
  • grtf47
    grtf47 Member Posts: 371
    Yea I agree everyday I play, I get hit when I shouldn’t have. The devs need to fix this. 
  • TheLegendDyl4n1
    TheLegendDyl4n1 Member Posts: 1,493

i literally have to allow the killer to hit me in order to get boldness points. its no problem since i do this then lose the killer, heal with self care, and rince and repeat.

• Kind_Lemon
    Kind_Lemon Member Posts: 2,559
    I would appreciate if the lunge animation looked more like a lunge with the weapon and less of a burst of speed to the body that’s holding the weapon like a feather duster and somehow hits you aross a window. The hits should land, yes, but the animation should reflect that more.
  • jacowwow
    jacowwow Member Posts: 51
    But how much damage could possibly be done to someone on the other side of a window when they are running away? Theyre obviously trying to avoid taking damage. If able, survivors would jump through and land on their tummies or something right? Not our fault we are limited in motions. Id see someone only getting a graze. It sucks getting downed by this kinda thing. If i gotta vault to avoid damage.,the killer should have to vault to inflict it.
  • DeadByFlashlight
    DeadByFlashlight Member Posts: 1,642

@KiraElijah said:

Thats because you have to smash the mouse into the keyboard sometimes to adapt to 360ing.
    Do that a few times against me and you will regret :wink:

• KiraElijah
    KiraElijah Member Posts: 1,187

@KiraElijah said:

Thats because you have to smash the mouse into the keyboard sometimes to adapt to 360ing.
    Do that a few times against me and you will regret :wink:

I’m using a controller
  • Zanfer
    Zanfer Member Posts: 647

@jacowwow said:
    But how much damage could possibly be done to someone on the other side of a window when they are running away? Theyre obviously trying to avoid taking damage. If able, survivors would jump through and land on their tummies or something right? Not our fault we are limited in motions. Id see someone only getting a graze. It sucks getting downed by this kinda thing. If i gotta vault to avoid damage.,the killer should have to vault to inflict it.

It really depends on the situation though. Killers can even hit through windows even if you aren't vaulting on the other side. Since a window is an open space and the weapon can travel across the open space.