Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Positive Post for fun-sies

I'd like to say something positive about this game so that way there can be some happiness among the posts where I see only arguments and debates.

Me and my family members play this game together across different platforms and although it's made me frustrated beyond belief, I'm ACTUALLY super grateful to be spending time together with them after a year of bonkers-ness. Thanks for fueling discussions and making us motivated to reach goals together. It's so funny when I hear someone screaming from the back room ITSSSS GHOOOOOST FAAAAAACE while seeing that red ring of Markedness around their gamer tag. I'm SURE my neighbors are beyond aggravated with us.

Some really funny moments are made because of this game and one of them that I would like to share is when one of my family members popped Deliverance in front of Myers and then we all took hits for him while trying to help his wiggle bar.

He didn't make it lmao. BUT IT WAS SO FUNNY LOOKIN BACK. I was like WUH.. WHY????? There are some good times and bad times.

I hope everyone has safe and happy holidays and make some hilariously shocking memories here on dead by daylight. Or as I like to call it "Frustrated by Frustration" :P

Comments