Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Prestige change idea

Right now, the prestige system doesn't feel worth the grind. You get a bloody cosmetics which on some people, doesn't look the best. Some simple changes -

1. Level 0 - 50 stays the same. Prestige 1 - Prestige 1 level 50 stays the same. Prestige 2 gives you only level 2 perks to level up. Prestige 3 only gives you level 3 perks.
  2. Prestige 2 and 3 bloodwebs are slightly reduced in size with better rarity offerings appearing.

Comments

• Lyfe
    Lyfe Member Posts: 197
    edited December 2020

The thing about the Prestige grind is that it's optional. People who already hate the grind from 0-50, aren't going to like essentially having to do it 3 more times just to get level 3 perks. I'm all for prestiging having more content (the only reason to ever prestige, in my opinion, was back in 2016 for Legacy clothing, otherwise there is simply no reason to), but your idea actively removes the option of not prestiging and being forced to do the same (albeit slightly reduced) ######### grind again from the players.

• Taker
    Taker Member Posts: 15

I definitely agree that legacy skins were the only reason to prestige and feel worth it.

I think having different perk levels for prestige would help the grind, even though your point of people will feel forced to prestige as it's not as hard to get all perks tier 3 is not something I thought about lol

Having the bloodwebs smaller and better items and stuff would make it better and feel more worth going for that prestige (Still not worth but better then it is now lol)

They could always do it where after like 70 bloodwebs, you get tier 2 perks only and then (Another bloodweb number) you get tier 3. So then you're not feeling forced to prestige. Then people who either don't prestige or only prestige once get some help as well.