If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Elodie Is Suddenly EAR SHATTERING-LY Loud On Hook

Options
TamboRhyyn
TamboRhyyn Member Posts: 124

I am using the Xbox version. All of a sudden, every time Elodie is hooked, her scream is amplified in volume CONSIDERABLY than previous versions of the game. Likewise, my friend playing on Steam said he also noticed how loud Elodie was all of a sudden. I first started noticing this issue in a match on Midwhich when another Elodie player was hooked, and it has since been consistent.

14 votes

Acknowledged · Last Updated

Comments

• maaadinsomniac
    maaadinsomniac Member Posts: 440
    Options

She's screaming like hell for other players, completely fine when you're playing her and you get hooked.

• Psychedelic
    Psychedelic Member Posts: 13
    Options

Yeah, sound is broken. It's amplified and can be heard all around the map.

It scared me first time I heard it. 😁

• Mat_Sella
    Mat_Sella Member Posts: 3,545
    Options

If you were skewered on a meat hook and wanted to be saved, you'd shatter some ears too.

• HR_Helios
    HR_Helios Member Posts: 189
    Options

I find it hilarious

• ChurchofPig
    ChurchofPig Member Posts: 2,731
    Options

This isn't even a new bug, there are platforms where this has been the case since release and it's been reported and like most things the devs don't seem to care.

• Mandy
    Mandy Administrator, Dev, Community Manager Posts: 22,305
    Options

I don't have this issue when I play with an Elodie in the game or when I play as her - any chance someone can get a brief recording of it please? And also what platform this is on.

• ChurchofPig
    edited December 2020
    Options

This has been an ongoing problem on Nintendo Switch. Since the chapters release. Along with Badham Preschool not being on switch even though the chapter is.

• ChurchofPig
    edited December 2020
    Options

Here's a video of it @MandyTalk

• Mandy
    Mandy Administrator, Dev, Community Manager Posts: 22,305
    Options

@ChurchofPig thank you so much. I've taken the link and will pass it to the team on Monday...with Christmas next week, I doubt if it will get adjusted on the holiday time I'm afraid.

• darktrix
    darktrix Member Posts: 1,790
    Options

Glad this is noticed. Her scream is bad enough, sounds like she stubbed her toe on something.

Cannot wait to unlock Calm Spirit regardless if this is fixed or not.

• RandDBD
    RandDBD Member Posts: 93
    edited December 2020
    Options

There's also a lot of sound bugs. Billy sounds like he is right next to you when he charges his chainsaw even though he is in the other side of the map.

Edit: forgot to mention, this Billy sound bug is on Nintendo Switch. I have the game both on PS4 and Switch and only found this on Swith

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 5,229
    edited December 2020
    Options

I've had to start dodging lobbies as killer when I see an Elodie; I can't stand her scream anymore.

THIS IS NOT EXCLUSIVE TO THE SWITCH IT DOES THIS ON PC AS WELL MOST OF THE TIME.