List your Christmas wishes for the Mid-Chapter.

Just list what you want them to do in the Mid-Chapter biggest wish from me game health. Bug fixes. Making Clown viable. Good changes to Haddonfield or Crotus Prenn. Feel like this will be a make or break at least reputation for behavior.

Comments

• Chilli_man2400
    Chilli_man2400 Member Posts: 2,893

Clowns rework

DS nerf

Haddonfield and crotus prenn rework

perk buffs Blights POV increased

• magicmaster2020
    magicmaster2020 Member Posts: 499

Clown rework

God please change the swamp maps

Possibly some perk changes

• TeabaggingGhostface
    TeabaggingGhostface Member Posts: 3,108

Clown gets an addon that will let his bottles kill a survivor if intoxicated for long enough

• Spooky13
    Spooky13 Member Posts: 1,471

Clown rework.

Blight POV fix.

Haddonfield and Swamp visual and balance updates.

Victor can no longer be kicked after a successful pounce attack.

Charlotte can recall Victor from anywhere on the map at any time at the expense of it taking him twice if not three times as long to recharge.

If Victor is within 20 some odd meters of a survivor when they are hooked he is destroyed.

Everything that was broken in 4.4.0 is now fixed.

• The_Bootie_Gorgon
    The_Bootie_Gorgon Member Posts: 2,340

Bloody Axe weapon for clown

• Bullettimegod
    Bullettimegod Member Posts: 994

Ruin and undying buff. :|

Noed buff. :|

• VexTheHex
    VexTheHex Member Posts: 1,009

I agree with most of this, but I'm not sure on the kick after successful pounces. I feel downing multiple survivors should take some placement/patience/luck and not be the normal cause I've done it plenty enough as is. I've had several times where I down one Survivor and the other rushes to kick, but I move and position so that I'm ready to pounce before they can put their foot in my mouth and now I got 2 down.

• Yehzue
    Yehzue Member Posts: 60

Deleting server hit validation is my only wish as it ruined hit boxes.

• FFirebrandd
    FFirebrandd Member Posts: 2,445

Well my biggest one is fully fixing Legion's frenzy bug. He's still running a bit too slow.

Blight PoV is second.

I think I heard they were looking at Wraith... so I'm interested to see what they do with him and hopefully they buff his perks as well. Seriously his perks are probably the worst in the entire Killer side... unless you get addicted to Shadowborn.

I hope they buff or mildly rework some of the really terrible perks in the Killer's base set. Or majorly in the case of Monstrous Shrine.

I know they are looking at reworking Clown... but I don't much care about Clown, so those other things are higher up on my personal wish list.

• JovialCub
    JovialCub Member Posts: 88

Myers revision, removing out dated / inflated penalties.

Remove 3 tier system for 2 tears and have mirrors / tombstones give appropriate movement penalties.

Remove special mechanics to slow/limit stalking / body blocking / limitations on stalking amount.

Some kind of buff or debuff on survivors for giving up stalking points / new mechanic

• Wesker09
    Wesker09 Member Posts: 159

Clown to be good cause I wanna learn him

• OldHunterLight
    OldHunterLight Member Posts: 3,001

More double bp events.

More bug fixing.

And a bazooka for legion.

• druggedpug69
    druggedpug69 Member Posts: 155

A functioning game would be cool

• nursewannabe
    nursewannabe Member Posts: 1,075

Delete freddy and legion thank

• Neebo
    Neebo Member Posts: 4

Better matchmaking for the love of God.

• Senpavo
    Senpavo Member Posts: 105

Haddonfield and Coldwind reworked (I can settle for Crotus though)

Some buffs to the twins' perks (èlodie's are mostly alright)

Some new animations for healing/totems

Some character model updates (please do Laurie <3 )

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,710

Clown rework. Demo tweak. Perk reworks that were already hinted at. Swamp rework. Quentin face rework. Xenomorph and and Ellen Ripley added (and the work on this was actually why other updates were so messy lately, all work got put into this).

Yeah. I know. I am too humble and don’t have high expectations. I hear that a lot.

• Yamaoka
    Yamaoka Member Posts: 4,321

Early Game Change.

• Bullettimegod
    Bullettimegod Member Posts: 994

Seriously. All i want is an ama not a q&a with cherry picked questions..

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,710

Oh yeah. This too!

or at least new infos for this, as those questions were absent from the latest Q&A while also being top upvoted

• ReverseVelocity
    ReverseVelocity Member Posts: 4,261

Old Freddy

• Phasmamain
    Phasmamain Member Posts: 11,531

That clown doesn’t become a brainless meta killer like Freddy so I can enjoy playing him

• Altarf
    Altarf Member Posts: 1,045

Clown being made good while not reducing his skill floor. I'd prefer they don't make him easy to play, as they've done in the past with Freddy and to an extent Bubba and Doctor.

This midchapter will probably only include one reworked realm as the last midchapter did. My guess is the reworked one is going to be coldwind, to round off the original three realms, but my hope is Haddonfield or Crotus Prenn.

Some perk changes, hopefully with more solid buffs this time that'll make the perks strong (looking at you, cruel limits)

A new cosmetic for deathslinger or plague, its been like 8 months, please, cool it with the claudette, feng and legion skins

Some more developer interaction/acknowledgement of ideas. Has been good lately, let's keep it up!

Hopefully Freddy changes, but given the clown rework that's unlikely. I just want to not feel dirty for playing my boy freddy. Please give him an exclusive offering that turns him back into old freddy, I will immediately buy $100 of auric cells.

An acceptable, smaller level of game-breaking bugs

• Dabihwow
    Dabihwow Member Posts: 3,409

CLown rework,

Demo buff,

Bug fixes

and a decent tome

• DragonMasterDarren
    DragonMasterDarren Member Posts: 2,804

Dragon Demo skin or a black trenchcoat/duster for Jake, i have been asking for that for over 2 years at this point

• Healthore77992
    Healthore77992 Member Posts: 570

Chucky..

• GreenPufferFish
    GreenPufferFish Member Posts: 498

Pufferfish tshirt or a whole pufferfish ounsie for dwight

• HealsBadMan
    HealsBadMan Member Posts: 1,122

Clown Rework

Coldwind and Crotus Prenn/Red Forest/Backwater Swamp Rework (I think licensed maps may take a while longer due to approval from license holders).

Blight POV Fix

Twins Balancing, just so they're viable if not good

Perk Updates to bad and/or useless perks

Matchmaking Fix

More Unique Chase Music for Killer TRs

Finally, a Roadmap. Even something general would be nice, so we have an idea of what the Devs are focusing on at times.

• danielmaster87
    danielmaster87 Member Posts: 9,122

Perk preference in the bloodweb. I hate spending 1,000,000 bp to get 1 perk.

• Jarol
    Jarol Member Posts: 1,985

Jason...

• Ryan489x
    Ryan489x Member Posts: 1,469

to be able to go home and see my family on Christmas day

for covid to go away.

to see a girl I haven't seen in 8 months.

Oh you're talking about the game.

Stop breaking things when you try to fix other things.

actually pay attention to how people are playing the game and realize that it can be very annoying and negative on both sides sometimes.

• Avarice00
    Avarice00 Member Posts: 39

That the plague has an entire rework when midchapter drops.

• TheRockstarKnight
    TheRockstarKnight Member Posts: 2,171

Hatch only spawns if there is one Survivor left or if all 5 generators are completed.

Also that Clown's buff makes him more fun too, not just stronger.