The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Should I get ghostface, oni or twins?

I have no clue and these are just the killers that seem good and can track/ quickly kill survivors imo, from a glance. Thoughts?

Comments

• Patrick1088
    Patrick1088 Member Posts: 628

All 3 are different. GF is great stealthy killer, Oni is not stealthy and rushes on survivors lol

I like the Twins since they are a middle between above 2. Victor has no TR, but requires high skills to master.

I have all 3 but enjoy Twins the most.

• seki23
    seki23 Member Posts: 833

ghostface, why? better perks... however, ghostface again, why? because the other 2 can be get with shards, jsut by playing the game.... ghsotface is a paid DLC that is impossible to get in any other way. but thats on you.

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,886

Oni by a long shot.

• chargernick85
    chargernick85 Member Posts: 3,171

I also enjoy twins the most but Oni is the best. No matter how bad your playing/how good the survivors are, map rng, etc the game can be over in a flash against oni.

• Harrington
    Harrington Member Posts: 15

Oni it is then ppl :)

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,018

Moani

• GrimReaperJr1232
    GrimReaperJr1232 Member Posts: 1,690

Oni is the strongest killer but his perks range from niche to terrible.

Ghosty is a decent killer with 1 awesome perk, 1 really good perk, and 1... that is a contender for worst perk in the game.

Twins are... no one can agree on how good/bad they are. Their best perk is easily Oppression, and that's only decent at best.

• chargernick85
    chargernick85 Member Posts: 3,171

Ghostface - 1 awesome perk (thrilling) sure, 1 really good perk (I'm all ears) on some killers can be really good), but 3rd perk Furtive chase no where near worst perk in game. Now that mori's are complete waste of time when I get a mori daily furtive and rancor is my build and look can still do a BP offering and do BBQ. Anytime a person is rescue the obsession changes and my terror radius is lowered by 16 meters in a chase which can cause some issues if people arent to careful. Sure not the best perk and niche but far from worst.

• Pulsar
    Pulsar Member Posts: 20,775

If you are on Console, GhostFace is the best of the three.

You cannot get the same value out of Oni on Console and the Twins are pretty miserable to play at low FPS.

• Hyd
    Hyd Member Posts: 379

Ghost Face is the most interesting of them I think but definitely tough to be good with simply because his perk loadout isn't that great, and you have to be patient and hold back the urge to charge after someone as soon as you see them like you do with almost all other Killers.

I haven't played him that much so, admittedly I am a total noob with him, but, imo, one of his biggest assets in my experience is being able to crouch and move at a decent speed while doing so. At the same time though, on maps where crouching does well to hide you, it also makes it hard to see so, it's a double-edged sword. I wish they'd at least make foliage more transparent when crouching.

• Patrick1088
    Patrick1088 Member Posts: 628

Oppression by itself isn't strong. But match it with PGTW, Surveilance, Overcharge or DMS and it has strong staying power that could rival Ruin that cant be broken imo