We deployed a fix to solve an issue preventing players from unhooking, healing or picking up Survivors. Players will need to reboot to see the change reflected in-game. Thank you for your patience!

'Milk 'n' Cookies' trophy on PS5 is bugged (Winter Solstice)

I'm going through all the trophies again on PS5 and my progress is currently on 12/30. I've obtained the item from the basement chest many times, but it still stays at 12/30.

I thought maybe the Devs haven't updated the old Winter Solstice achievement to work on newer maps, but it's still stuck after playing on older maps (swamp, cornfields etc).

I have tested this in all scenarios - e.g. just open the chest, take the item, drop the item, swap the item with another.

3 votes

Acknowledged · Last Updated

Comments

• mrkrow
    mrkrow Member Posts: 9

I am running into the same problem. Mine has been stuck on 15/30. I think Texas BBQ is broken too. I have been sitting at 22/25 and took out a whole team in the basement. It seems that some of the trophies are not progressing as they were before the Twins release.

Is it cause the maps are updated?

• MorbidCuriosity
    MorbidCuriosity Member Posts: 18

No idea, but the timely manner of the bugs with the recent chapter suggests it broke trophy progression.

Also the Near Death Experience trophy is bugged. It won't count if you escape only being downed once, only if the entire team hasn't been downed.

• Mandy
    Mandy Administrator, Dev, Community Manager Posts: 22,834

Are these related to the basement by any chance? I'm wondering if there's an issue tracking there, due to basement challenges not working either.

• MorbidCuriosity

Could be, but there are no issues with basement hook challenges/trophy achievements.

• MorbidCuriosity

I've been playing more DBD today and just noticed my progression for this trophy has gone up from 12 to 13 out of 30 chests.

I thought maybe it has been fixed (internally?), but it was still bugged when I tried to do it again (it was the swamp map). Maybe there is a map out there that currently works.

• Mandy
    Mandy Administrator, Dev, Community Manager Posts: 22,834

@MorbidCuriosity nothing has changed internally on this, everyone is still off in the office for the holiday period.

I'll give them that extra information to see if that is something that makes a difference...please keep me updated if you manage to get/not get any extra progress on this achievement.

• MorbidCuriosity

@MandyTalk I have solved it!!

I have spent the last several hours testing every single realm and Map to see which basement works towards the trophy.

The answer - only 2 out of the 35 maps:

1) Grave Of Glenvale (Dead Dog Saloon)

2) Silent Hill (Midwich Elementary School)

All other maps are bugged. Unfortunately I have already completed the basement hook challenges/trophies a long time ago, so I can't test whether they work on those 2 maps. Maybe someone else here can test this? Otherwise this is how you currently complete the 'Milk N Cookies' trophy.

Hopefully this will help the Devs and certainly save their time testing each map because I've done it all for them (more than once in some maps).

P.s. any QA jobs going around for Dead By Daylight?! *Joke* 😜

• sugarcoach
    sugarcoach Member Posts: 3

I’m on PS4 and I can’t get the achievement too. Also “Near Death Experience” isn’t unlocking.

• MorbidCuriosity

Try it on either Dead Dog Saloon or the Silent Hill map. Basement challenges should work on those 2 maps only.

At the moment, until a fix, Near Death Experience will only work if you're the only person in the whole team to be downed once.

• sugarcoach
    sugarcoach Member Posts: 3

Thanks for the help! I guess I’m burning my map offerings to get these two maps then :)