If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Should I prestige Kate Denson when she comes out?

Options

I'm now a Kate Denson main after playing Meg Thomas for 1,500+ hours. I don't know if I should prestige her when she comes out though. I want her bloody outfit but I don't feel like grinding. What should I do?
Also, does anyone else find Kate's lore sad?

Comments

• RepliCant
    RepliCant Member Posts: 1,436
    Options

I find the easiest way to grind is just to save up 1 mil bloodpoints, and then just use them on her when you've eventually achieved that.

• JEWberry
    JEWberry Member Posts: 78
    Options
    I feel like her lore is kinda sad. This is just theory but i think that because she chooses to follow her dream she leaves her friends and family constantly. This can cause a lot of stress and home sickness on someone although, it says that she comes back frequently which maybe means that she can’t last too long from her family. This partly puts an internal struggle inside her whether or not to follow her dream or stick with her family and friends.

She also says that she does this to make people happy all around her and that they are used as an escape from the real world for at least a little bit. Maybe she does this not only for others, but herself as well.

She eventually comes to the woods because it is her favorite place in her home town ALONE. She then plays that sorrowful and dreadful song that possible reflects her depression and the entity takes her because she is in a very weak spot right now.

These are just my thoughts but feel free to critique or agree with me on this!
  • Runiver
    Runiver Member Posts: 2,095
    Options

If you can handle her voice, sure do.
    I may just do it but I'm not just sure I can, yet.

• The_Manlet
    The_Manlet Member Posts: 474
    Options

With the new cosmetics system it's unlikely you're going to use the bloody clothing much if at all, so the only question is if the add-on rarity bonus is worth it. I'm not sure how big of a deal it makes.