So tired of useless teammates

No one wants to do gens or help with totems at all. I'm about to call it quits with survivor cause solo queue is so unbearable like come on devs give me competent teammates for once.

Comments

• CashelP14
    CashelP14 Member Posts: 5,564

Play swf if it annoys you that much

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,897

Unfortunately the devs have no control over the quality of your solo team mates. Potatoes will be potatoes. Nothing anyone can do about that.

• Grandpa_Crack_Pipe
    Grandpa_Crack_Pipe Member Posts: 3,306

Solo queues get potatoes, killers get sweat squads.

We share solidarity in our pain, brother.

• The_Bootie_Gorgon
    The_Bootie_Gorgon Member Posts: 2,340

I may try to drunken solo queue survivor...sorry in advance

• AskingForHelp
    AskingForHelp Member Posts: 103
    edited December 2020

It’s not entirely the survivors’ fault. I can see why solo is so difficult. The only way you have a chance is if you just rush from gen to gen as fast as you can. It’s not really fun that way and most people want to scope things out and play quiet/sneaky. This game is fast paced for both sides and a lot of people don’t realize that. Which kinda sucks especially for survivors because it doesn’t let you get to take time to enjoy the game, do some totems, open some chests, sneak around... no you gotta run run run lol because someone’s always getting chased or dying at all times so it’s constant pressure. Unorganized teams don’t have a chance against that kind of pressure. They need to find a balance between swf and solo and leave it. I think this game is balanced too much around swf and that’s not really fair. Killers are too fast for current map sizes. Downs happen way too quickly. Gens don’t get done. I see it game after game after game in red ranks survivor and I can make it happen consistently while I’m playing as killer too.

• Greatamygdala
    Greatamygdala Member Posts: 292

Blame rift.

• dragobv
    dragobv Member Posts: 304

If only ranks got reset from 1 to 10. Oh wait they had to make it easier to rank up and now we have people with less then 200 hrs sitting at the edge of the map at red ranks.