What Killer do you like playing against the most, and the least

2»

Comments

• xmenfanatic
    xmenfanatic Member Posts: 816

My least favorite to go against is probably the Doctor since you can be hiding super well and you’ll scream and give away your position, lol. Second is Freddy because sometimes it’s impissible to know if you’re actually hiding from him, standing ina spit he’ll wander over to, etc. I like being sneaky and these two make it difficult.

My favorite to go against is probably....the Spirit because her power is so unpredictable and will cause a jump-spook from time to time. Wraith is fun too, as well as the Nurse. Which I also think are the three funnest to play.

• kyuu
    kyuu Member Posts: 32
    Nea
  • No_Mither_No_Problem
    No_Mither_No_Problem Member Posts: 1,476

@kyuu said:
    Nea

And the award for most original joke of the century goes to...

• MegMain98
    MegMain98 Member Posts: 2,913

@The_Crusader said:
    Least

3) Cannibal - Show me a cannibal who doesn't camp and tunnel and I'll show you a monkey who can fly.

2) Wraith - How to play Wraith

• Hook survivor
    • Go invisible
    • Wait right next to the survivor for an unhook so you can tunnel
    • repeat

Or if they're feeling really bold, they might camp the hook and try to take out whoever comes for the rescue.

1) Pig

How to play Pig

Hook survivor
    Use stealth to get rid of terror radius
    Tunnel the hell out of unhooked survivor
    Repeat

Also make sure to spend your entire game stalking the jigsaw boxes to tunnel survivors rather than you know....going for the survivors who are actually doing generators. Genius.

Yeah you can see a common theme among the killers I dislike. It's not the killers it's just that a lot of people can't think of or are too lazy to use their power in an interesting way other than to camp and tunnel.

Honorable mention goes to trapper, who walks in a circle of approx 30m around every hooked survivor just waiting to tunnel.

Most

Nurse and Myers. They're the only ones who don't spend the entire game going for the strategy of camp & tunnel. I hate Freddy but at least they never seem to C&T either.

Never seen truer words spoken. That’s about the most accurate description of my games with these killers.

Nurse players I feel bad for since I play on console. I can take a tunneling from Nurse for five gens, that is how bad it is to play her on console. I know the pain since I played her to rack up some trophies and I wasn’t even red rank.

My tier list of LEAST annoying killers to face to MOST annoying killers to face

1. Myers
    2. Nurse
    3. Spirit
    4. Clown
    5. Huntress
    6. Hillbilly
    7. Hag
    8. Freddy
    9. Doctor
    10. Trapper
    11. Pig
    12. Leatherface
    13. Wraith
  • The_Crusader
    The_Crusader Member Posts: 3,688
    MegMain98 said:

@The_Crusader said:
    Least

3) Cannibal - Show me a cannibal who doesn't camp and tunnel and I'll show you a monkey who can fly.

2) Wraith - How to play Wraith

• Hook survivor
    • Go invisible
    • Wait right next to the survivor for an unhook so you can tunnel
    • repeat

Or if they're feeling really bold, they might camp the hook and try to take out whoever comes for the rescue.

1) Pig

How to play Pig

Hook survivor
    Use stealth to get rid of terror radius
    Tunnel the hell out of unhooked survivor
    Repeat

Also make sure to spend your entire game stalking the jigsaw boxes to tunnel survivors rather than you know....going for the survivors who are actually doing generators. Genius.

Yeah you can see a common theme among the killers I dislike. It's not the killers it's just that a lot of people can't think of or are too lazy to use their power in an interesting way other than to camp and tunnel.

Honorable mention goes to trapper, who walks in a circle of approx 30m around every hooked survivor just waiting to tunnel.

Most

Nurse and Myers. They're the only ones who don't spend the entire game going for the strategy of camp & tunnel. I hate Freddy but at least they never seem to C&T either.

Never seen truer words spoken. That’s about the most accurate description of my games with these killers.

Nurse players I feel bad for since I play on console. I can take a tunneling from Nurse for five gens, that is how bad it is to play her on console. I know the pain since I played her to rack up some trophies and I wasn’t even red rank.

My tier list of LEAST annoying killers to face to MOST annoying killers to face

1. Myers
    2. Nurse
    3. Spirit
    4. Clown
    5. Huntress
    6. Hillbilly
    7. Hag
    8. Freddy
    9. Doctor
    10. Trapper
    11. Pig
    12. Leatherface
    13. Wraith
    Spirit only at number 3?

Most people can't use her well. So every game with a spirit goes like this...

- Hook survivor
    - Walk away from hook
    - Quickly phase walk back to tunnel the hell out of whoever just got unhooked.

At least with the nurse when people can't use her she's just useless. With spirit they can fall back on the old c&t routine.