If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

New concept killer? The Fisherman? And Survivor Julie James?

Options
Warship
Warship Member Posts: 7

Basically a licensed killer from 'I know what you did Last Summer'

Ben Willis, also known as the 'The Fisherman', was a widower who lived with his son; Will Willis at an abandoned boatyard. (fictional area, also the map for the DLC)

One day when walking home, he was unexpectedly run over by four teenagers and was dumped in the ocean and left for dead. Ben survived the horrific accident and later swore revenge against the teenagers for leaving him to die. One year later, Ben kills everybody except for Ray Bronson and Julie James (two teenagers) and they proceed to escape for now, or so they thought.

In the year gap between the first and second film, the entity claims both Ben Willis and Julie James and throws them both within the realm at Ben's boatyard. The boatyard was once a large marina owned by the government but was shut down due to health and safety issues following a tornado that occurred in the past. The map is filled with sheds and retired and deteriorating boats and yachts.

The Fisherman's clothing & weapon: (The Decaying Hook) Basically, the killer wears a large trench coat and hat as seen in the movie. The entity fused a rusty and large hook to the left hand of the killer so he cannot lose it and apply maximum force in his swing.

I have not got a clue about a possible power for the killer but if anyone would like to chip in idea's, go ahead!

Perks: Perk 1: (Acknowledgement of Event) With each time the killer is hit with an act of hindrance (flashed, palleted & or decisive strike) by any of the survivors, a token is awarded. After 4 tokens are awarded, the survivor to award the fourth token remains the obsession for the rest of the trial. If they are already the obsession of the killer, they are thrown into an injured state. Killing this survivor in particular awards the killer with a 50% blood point increase in Tier 1, Tier 2 gains you a 75% blood point increase and Tier 3, 100%.

Perk 2: (Sixth sense) Each time you hook a survivor and leave. You gain a warning that there is another survivor nearby the hooked survivor at a range of 25 meters at Tier 1, 35 meters at Tier 2 & 45 meters at Tier 3.

Perk 3: (Hex: Sleep with the Fishes) A hex that includes risk for the survivors and the killer. The totem appears as two for the survivor, one is a fake and one is real. If a survivor destroys the fake totem, then the entire team suffers the effects of the hook in the first stage. Meaning that every survivor will have only one chance to be rescued from the hook and not two. If they destroy the real totem, the killer is hindered from seeing any skill check fails for 15 seconds, These effects occur at Tier 3. At Tier 2, if the survivors hit the wrong totem, two random survivors will be thrown into the injured state and if they get the right totem, the killers can not see any skill check fails for 20 seconds. And at tier 1, if the survivors destroy the wrong totem, two generators will be unable to be fixed for 30 seconds and if they destroy the correct totem, the Killer can not notice any skill check fails for 25 seconds.

Survivor: (Julie James) Julie James was in college in a relationship with Ray Bronson. She was one of the teenagers that was involved in running over and almost killing Ben Willis.

Perks: Perk 1: (Reflex) Each time the survivor is near the killer or they are introduced to the terror radius, he or she gains a momentary boost of speed in which they can use to vault or make a quick getaway. They are then introduced to the exhaustion effect which hinders their speed for 40 seconds. This does not stack with Lithe, Sprint Burst, Adrenaline or any perk which gives speed boosts. Tier 1 requires a 10 meter range, Tier 2 requires a 20 meter range and Tier 3 30 meters. Perk can only be activated once per trial and can be activated when the survivor sees fit.

Perk 2: (Intuition) The survivor progressively improves his or her repair or heal speed overtime if they do not carry a tool box or medic box. It is only a very minor increase and can only be activated on one generator per trial. Tier 1 sees an 7% increase, Tier 2 14% and Tier 3 21%.

I couldn't come up with a third perk but let me know what you all think! I literally just got the idea and made it all up on the spot so it may not be the best perks/abilities but i still love the idea of a fisherman being a killer!