Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Nerf Shrek!

Thund3rstruck57
Thund3rstruck57 Member Posts: 265
edited December 2020 in Off-topic

Seriously...I know a lot of people hate going against Shrek. He's completely overpowered with just his base power alone and there's almost zero counterplay the survivors can utilize. If he throws on either of his ultra-rare add-ons...forget about it, you're doomed. Please nerf Shrek in the next 7 minutes or I will uninstall DBD foreverz.

P.S. The new Gingerbread Man survivor cosmetic is ridiculously strong too. (Pay to win?)

Comments

• GoodBoyKaru
    GoodBoyKaru Member Posts: 22,754

*gay confusion*

• Sonzaishinai
    Sonzaishinai Member Posts: 7,976

You're crazy. I have not known a single man, woman or beast that hates Shrek

• Thund3rstruck57
    Thund3rstruck57 Member Posts: 265

Wow look at these mods censoring legitimate criticism about their most recent killer by banishing my thread to the off-topic section of the forums when I'm clearly talking about the current state of the game! My games are being ruined by constant OP Shrek killers and these mods pull this....My rights are being infringed upon and this will not stand! Move my thread back or I will throw a tantrum like the world has never seen before!

• GustavoGek
    GustavoGek Member Posts: 7

Shrek is too op, nerf his onions addons!