Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Death-slinger Perk Rework

OctaviusK
OctaviusK Member Posts: 125
edited December 2020 in Feedback and Suggestions

Gearhead:

After downing a survivor all gens that have a survivor working on them will be revealed with a yellow aura. This effect lasts until they complete a good or perfect skill check.

Dead Mans Switch:

After hooking a survivor that is the obsession, all gens over 50% are blocked for 30/35/40 seconds.

Hex: Retribution:

When a dull totem is cleansed the survivor who cleansed the totem suffers from the Exposed Status effect for 30/35/40 seconds and the Oblivious Status effect for 35/40/45 seconds.

Post edited by Rizzo on

Comments

• Saltjar34
    Saltjar34 Member Posts: 766

I agree with this. Personally I think the the aura reading from Retribution should just be changed to be as long as half of Haunted Ground's exposed duration. 30 seconds of aura reading on all survivors is good enough to justify bringing it alone.

• Chilli_man2400
    Chilli_man2400 Member Posts: 2,893

i love your changes to Gearhead and Dead mans switch but retribution could use some work here’s my version

Survivors who cleanse a dull totem sufffer from the oblivious status effect for 45 seconds and have there aura revealed for 5 seconds. When a Hex totem is cleansed including this one all survivors have there aura revealed for 20/25/30 seconds.

• krs4883
    krs4883 Member Posts: 14

That's the point of the perks is to give the killer a advantage just like mettle man,dead on hook,and self heal is suppose to give survivors a advantage