Huntress build for beginners

Options

Hey guys, I started playing as the huntress and so far she's pretty fun. My aim sucks at throwing hatchets lol but that'll get better over time. My question is what's a good build for a beginner huntress player? I am not new to the game itself I've been playing for a few years, but I'm just new to playing Huntress. I only have basic perks for her so far. I don't have anything fancy or advanced yet. So what's a good basic beginner build for her until I can get more advanced perks? Thanks!

Answers

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,561
    Options

Shadowborn from Wraith could be considered for the FOV increase. And Wraith is a base killer.

Bitter murmur for aura reading hits I have read several times is good for Huntress.

Later on Iron Maiden from Legion for quicker locker searches.

(not playing Huntress myself, just stuff I saw or read about)

• Trashmaster
    Trashmaster Member Posts: 357
    Options

I wouldn't say that this is the best time to start learning huntress since it will be changing "soon". But really right now all you need is something to slow down generators

• redsopine00
    redsopine00 Member Posts: 905
    Options

Combo both the berus toxin and venomous concoction when you hit the hatchets 2mins no chase perks or head on as they can’t use it and often they give up the chase as they cannot escape you

• redsopine00
    redsopine00 Member Posts: 905
    Options

Also light born is a must lol so many cheeky or jerks do the pallet blind light born easy hits and downs and no more losing your grabs throw in iron and other 2 perks your choice

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,561
    Options

i think they said they are mainly looking at the addons though, there shouldn’t be too much changes in how you play her.

• HellDescent
    HellDescent Member Posts: 4,883
    Options

Nurse's calling, bbq, corrupt intervention and pgtw

• Zarathos
    Zarathos Member Posts: 1,911
    Options

I'm all ears for better tracking it will give you a feel for survivor movement for ranged killers believe me its distinct from your close range killers. iron maiden for reload. Corrupt intervention to help with early pressure issues. Finally some slowdown dying light or pop goes the weasel.

Also do not be afraid to hold the hatchet sometimes just to zone. Don't be afraid to throw a few long range hatchets to limit test as you get better.