Prestige 3 Club

I'm curious to know what killers/survivors are Prestige 3 for you guys. I call it the Prestige 3 Club because I have quite a few. For me it's...

Killers: Pig, Doctor, Ghost Face, Huntress, Legion, Wraith, Freddy

Survivors: David and Felix

So who's in your guys' "Prestige 3 Club"?

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 5,229
    edited December 2020

I only P3 my mains.

For survivors it is Dwight and Ash

For killers It's Demogorgon, Oni, Trapper. Not gonna lie only maining Oni cause' he's kinda hot; I am terrible with him as a killer.

Plague and Doctor I've considered but probably never will.

• NoelleMina
    NoelleMina Member Posts: 638

Killers: Spirit and Plague

Survivors: Jake and Yui

• Nameless
    Nameless Member Posts: 869

Felix, Claudette, Jake, Ace and Steve. I was working on Dweet before Felix was released but I just had to invest all my points into that gorgeous man. I've got cosmetics for most of the killers (except the licensed ones) so I don't think I'll prestige them until they add another incentive to do so.

• 2LuvRias
    2LuvRias Member Posts: 352

Personally I've just begun my quest for P3 on everyone. But with a twist. The BP I earn on one specific can only be applied to them. The only person I did have at P3 was Jake as he is my main. I started playing Cheryl because she's cute LUL and got her to p3 just yesterday

I'm now going to do Ash or Quinten next, as I rarely see those two and quinten especially needs some lovin

Oh and for Killers I only have Legion at P3 +(It's a love hate type thing) and Ghostface. Working on Slinger atm

• konchok
    konchok Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 1,719

I've P3ed and gotten all perks on the original cast. Dwight, Meg, Claudette, and Jake. I'm not really interested in P3ing any other survivor, but I have all survivors at level 50 and I want to get all perks on all survivors. As for killer, I don't P3 killers, if I like a killer I'll get their cosmetics which have been really exceptional lately.

• I feel you, I tried to main Legion but it be like

"Oh they all spawned separately......on shelter woods...........ᵗʰᶦˢ ᶦˢ ᶠᶦⁿᵉ...."

• 2LuvRias
    2LuvRias Member Posts: 352

I hope he gets a fix soon, even a change to deep wound would make him more reliable. But untill then I'll just keep gitin gud against SWF's with meta perks, flashlights and ultra instinct. No pain no gain:(

• sulaiman
    sulaiman Member Posts: 3,219

Survivors: Meg, Claudette, Jeff and Bill. They also have all perks.

Killers: While most have all perks, i didn´t prestige any of them, especially since i dont like to play half of them.

Maybe i go for prestiging hag one day, but since i stopped playing killer for now, there is no point in it.

• Supernaut
    Supernaut Member Posts: 1,532

All Survivors bar Elodie at P3, pretty much all perks. I just need to get a few levels of Elodie's teachables on everyone else. Elodie is P3 and on the 6th Page of perks, so very nearly done.

All Killers, bar Twins at P3, pretty much all perks. I just need to get a few levels of Twin's teachables on everyone else. Twins are at P2 L50, just waiting for me to finish grinding Elodie.

I do have 6 pages of the Archives ready to claim a la @CashelP14 s guides, should I need to...

• CakeDuty
    CakeDuty Member Posts: 995

Every survivor is P3 lvl 50 with all perks (Except Elodie, working on her)

I rarely prestige killers, unless I really like them. Pig, Spirit, Clown and Demo are P3 lvl 50 with all perks. Otherwise I've just gotten all perks on all the other killers (except Twins, cause screw Twins)

• ChurchofPig
    ChurchofPig Member Posts: 2,763

Personally I think Twins are fun, it's just usual gameplay is more challenging with them

And I love seeing Piggy on the list of few killers at are P3 Lv 50 (she was the first character I got to Prestige 3 and she was the first to be Prestige 3 Level 50)

• GoodBoyKaru
    GoodBoyKaru Member Posts: 22,762

Killers I've got are only the ones I really enjoy playing (or enjoyed at one point) so I have: Wraith, Nurse, Doctor, Bubba, Freddy, and Pyramid Head. Out of them they all have all perks except Doc cause I started disliking him a while back.

Survivors I have: Dwight, Meg, Claudette, Jake, David, Feng, Kate, Jane, Yui, Nancy, and Elodie. Out of them, Elodie is the only one missing all the perks.

Only reason I have more survivors is because they're all the same gameplay wise, and if I didn't grind something in this game I'd have quit a while back.

• gibblywibblywoo
    gibblywibblywoo Member Posts: 3,772

On console I had every killer except Nurse, Oni and Hag maxed, up until blight. Meg and Jane for survivor

On pc just Yui, blight and doc

• CakeDuty

I don't like playing against Twins cause their best strategy is to mass slug, so I have decided not to play them, cause I don't wanna make people go against killers I don't like going against. Same reason I dropped playing Spirit. I hate going against Deathslinger as well, but he's just too fun to not to play. :(

I am a Pig main so she wsa my first P3 lvl 50 killer, as well! She's not as bad as people think.

• gibblywibblywoo
    gibblywibblywoo Member Posts: 3,772

Funny. This is the exact same reason I dont play them anymore hah. Even dropped freddy as he felt too easy despite maining him for nearly two years or so

• Katzengott
    Katzengott Member Posts: 1,210

Huntress, Spirit, Pig, Trapper and Pyramid Head as killers and Meg, Nea, Yui and Cheryl as survivor.

• The_Krapper
    The_Krapper Member Posts: 3,259
    edited December 2020

Everyone is p3, I immediately spend every bloodpoint I get into whoever I'm leveling up at the moment until they're p3 and I have all the perks on my main characters, survivors: Dwight, Claudette, Jeff, Cheryl, Felix

Killers: Nurse, Billy, Doctor, Clown, Trapper, Myers

• Pepsidot
    Pepsidot Member Posts: 1,662
    edited December 2020

I used to have almost all killers p3 with all perks in 2018 and had Claud p3 max but since losing my progress (and then being compensated BP) I've never bothered to prestige any character again.

This is because I feared I wouldn't have enough BP to get back to where I was in terms of progress if I prestiged my characters again, so took the safe route of not doing so.

• CakeDuty

Yeah, it just feels wrong to hate going against something, yet playing them yourself.

• nursewannabe
    nursewannabe Member Posts: 1,075

All survivors and Nurse

I want to prestige plague too but I have a splinter offering and haven't decided yet if I care about losing it or not

• TheStabbiNAngeL
    TheStabbiNAngeL Member Posts: 1,264

My Pyramid Head is P3 and Cheryl, so Pyramid and Cheryl are officially DBD boy's and girls.

• Equus
    Equus Member Posts: 324

I have Legion P3 50 only missing the perks from PH, Blight and the twins all the other perks are tier 3.

On survivor I haven't started P3 since I'm waiting for cross progression with switch I have all perks unlocked so I don't wanna grind again. I have like 5 or 6 on level 40 on steam that's it. I like Kate so she'll get P3 50 first.

I intend to P3 everyone eventually.

• Dabihwow
    Dabihwow Member Posts: 3,409

Only two of them CLown, and PH

• SpookyPumpkinPiez
    SpookyPumpkinPiez Member Posts: 278

Survivors: Claud (a must for me), Kate, Meg, Nea

Killers: Legion

Grinding the bloodpoints is a darn pain. It takes several million after hitting level 50 on p3 to get all the perks

• Slashstreetboy
    Slashstreetboy Member Posts: 1,811

P3+all perks:

Survivors: David, Laurie and soon Jane

Killers: Trapper, Billy, Freddy, Myers, Bubba, Ghostface, Oni, Clown

• myers_obsession
    myers_obsession Member Posts: 552

All Killers and all Survs are P3 50 :D

• I_am_Negan
    I_am_Negan Member Posts: 3,756

Survivors

Kate, Feng, Nea, Nancy, Meg

Killers

Spirit, Doc, Clown, Legion

• Dabihwow
    Dabihwow Member Posts: 3,409

I personally won't P3 any killer at all unless I absolutely love them, I don't P3 Survivors at all, there just skins to me

• Steel_Eyed
    Steel_Eyed Member Posts: 4,033

I’ve P3 50’d all twenty two killers. Now it’s about which killers I’ve unlocked every perk on.

78 Tier 3 perks. Six pages.

Hillbilly, Oni, Ghostface. Next up is probably going to be Nurse but whoever I play I try to put those points back into the same killer (if not completed).

• Vicc
    Vicc Member Posts: 51

Survivors : Dwight, Meg, Claudette, Jake, Nea, Ace, Nancy

Killers : Trapper, Wraith, Billy, Nurse, Huntress, Myers, Leatherface, Spirit, Oni

• DarkMagik
    DarkMagik Member Posts: 822

P3:Dwight,Quentin,Bill,Ace,& Legion

P2:Ghostface,& Jeff

P1:Jake,Cherly,Pyramid Head,& Blight

• APoipleTurtle
    APoipleTurtle Member Posts: 1,274

I have P3-All-Perks on David and Felix. Haven't prestiged any other survivors yet (not really a strong reason to right now).

I have Wraith, Hillbilly, Doctor, Huntress, Leatherface, Freddy, Clown, Oni, Deathslinger, Pyramid Head, and Blight at P3 so far (Demo and Legion are close).

Wraith, Billy, Huntress, Bubba, and Deathslinger also have just about all of the killer perks too. Though 'Slinger only has them all because I had to get every other freakin perk just to make STBFL available on him.

• SnakeSound222
    SnakeSound222 Member Posts: 4,467

None right now, I’m only to have P3 on Myers and maybe Bubba. I actually like Myers’s bloody mask.

• carnage4u
    carnage4u Member Posts: 338

I have done 1 prestige 3 for the achievement and it around the dumbest thing I've ever done in a video game. Just a built in mechanic to force another farm in a game already too full of a grind.

When I'm asked what is the dumbest thing I've done in my life. Prestiging a character in this game will be in my Top 20.

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,897
    edited December 2020

Just one on each side. My two mains; Dweet and Mikey.

• Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669

i only have Claudette on the Survivor side of things.

for killers though:

Trapper, Wraith, Hillbilly, Huntress, Shape, Doctor, Cannibal, Nightmare, Pig, Clown, Spirit, Legion, Plague, Ghostface, Demogorgon, Oni, Deathslinger, Executioner and Blight - also all of those are maxed out, besides Blight who is still missing the Twins perks.

next up is probaply gonna be Nurse or Hag, but idk who i prefer yet.

• DistortedDream
    DistortedDream Member Posts: 672

Killers: Spirit, Nurse, Legion

Survivors: Nea, Nancy, Cheryl, Laurie, Feng, Kate, Yui, Elodie.

• Jareth
    Jareth Member Posts: 112

Killers: All

Survivors: Dwight, Meg, Kate, Ash

• Ghouled_Mojo
    Ghouled_Mojo Member Posts: 2,287

Just Billy. I don’t even use him.

• FellowKillerMain
    FellowKillerMain Member Posts: 858

All killers... I am slowly leveling up survivors to P3. I only prestige them when they've ran out of items to use.

• ChurchofPig
    ChurchofPig Member Posts: 2,763

To be fair, I don't think you can even use those anymore so I'd personally just do it. Up to you though.

• Zayn
    Zayn Member Posts: 365

All survivors, almost all killers