Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

If you had to remove one perk on both sides, which ones would you remove and why?

2»

Comments

• bm33
    bm33 Member Posts: 8,159

Most players I see using Bond (I'm red rank and have seen this in all ranks) are not using it to be helpful, they use it to lead the killer to their teammates and screw them over - usually while a teammate is working on a gen/totem or healing another teammate. Rather than use to avoid teammates while in a chase Bond users head straight for them hoping the killer will go after the teammate instead. I have watched Bond players screw me and teammates over in solo q more than any other player.

• Ryan489x
    Ryan489x Member Posts: 1,467

For Survivors Borrowed time

For Killers: NOED.

Borrowed time because it just encourages cheap saves and and annoying killers. Eg: going in for the save right after the hook when a killer knows you're there just because you know they can't touch you. and since grabs are broken. good luck stopping an unhook.

For NOED it's basically just a free one hit down most of the time. yes you can counter it by taking out bones. but honestly I feel like I'm the only one who does it on the teams I'm on and I've gotten it twice. The survivors did their objective now killers have an easier time downing them all. that's what it feels like being on the receiving end of NOED.

Also why do some killers even play NOED when they don't let the game get that far in the first place? It's like a middle finger to the survivors if you play well. Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

• Ohnoes
    Ohnoes Member Posts: 608

Not a perk but I feel that 99ing on both sides is exploitable. 99ing sprint burst, 99ing expose. I feel it less for 99ing a door but those two specifically can be busted.

• bjorksnas
    bjorksnas Member Posts: 5,474

neither side is putting in effort if the survivors don't cleanse it

the survivors who don't cleanse ruin undying are just as lazy as the killers using it

• Ryan489x
    Ryan489x Member Posts: 1,467

The way I play the game, take out any bone you find. and; if it glows it goes. If it's haunted ground well damn but what if it's not.

• bjorksnas
    bjorksnas Member Posts: 5,474

see this is the balance to the perk playing the game and accepting a side objective rather than just not do it and complain the whole time

• Zayn
    Zayn Member Posts: 365

Object of Obsession since it literally provides free information at all times for a SWF.

Bamboozle for killer since it's for killers who don't want to learn how to run tiles and instead use a a perk to force the pallet out easily.

• Katie_met
    Katie_met Member Posts: 422

For survivor I'd remove dead hard because the amount of times that the perk doesn't work and it's also annoying to play against. I've also encountered many people that dc because their dead hard didn't work...

For killer I'd remove blood warden. People say to remove noed but out of end game perks I think blood warden is the absolute worst. Noed can be countered, blood warden can't. I know that you can just not open the gate but solo queue survivors are unreliable af and tend to always open the gate.

• derppug
    derppug Member Posts: 239

NOED makes the game interesting because usually only bad killers run this. And when you're bad, the game isextremely boring for survivors. At least when NOED pops, it gives you a feeling of something to do instead of just slam gens and let the game end.

• derppug
    derppug Member Posts: 239

As a Nurse main, Sprint Burst is whatever but Dead hard is such a cuck.

• TattooJake
    TattooJake Member Posts: 158

I’m not understanding a lot of y’all complaining about DH. That is one of the easiest perks to play around. Hell half the time it doesn’t even work for the survivor anyway lol. The amount of times DH has cucked me I can’t even count but once I really understood how to use it properly it’s a lot more reliable. 95% of people seem to use it to avoid an attack but if you use it for distance that’s where it becomes a S tier perk. Using it to extend loops is how it shines. Using it to avoid an attack your ass is probably going to go right down on the ground in 5 seconds after using it.

• AetherBytes
    AetherBytes Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 3,028

Survivor: Decisive strike. Delete it and start from the ground up for an anti tunnel perk.

Killer: Nurses calling. Way too good on killers who can obscure their terror radius.

• Mew
    Mew Member Posts: 1,832

survivor: sprint burst, its a better dead hard that ensures you can never be caught out of position, no counter either

killer: undying, it makes ruin way too powerful imo

• Pig_Is_Pog
    Pig_Is_Pog Member Posts: 222

deathslinger. i know it’s not a perk but still, he just needs to be removed.

• JawsIsTheNextKiller
    JawsIsTheNextKiller Member Posts: 3,360

Survivor: Decisive Strike. If the devs can't balance it, get rid of it

Killers: Self-Care.

• MrsGhostface
    MrsGhostface Member Posts: 987

Survivor: Dead Hard

Killer: NOED

I’m in the red ranks for killer and survivor.