Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Will Demogorgon ever be passed over by devs?

While us Demo mains appreciate the Mindbreaker slight buff, will the devs ever consider giving a slight tweak to the Demogorgon's main Kit?

The character is a jack of all trades, master of none. Seem great, until you run into the inevitable purple/red ranks, the core of the DBD community. To live there a Killer needs high mobility, stealth and/or map pressure. All of which Demo falls under the bar. It's undetectable for 2 seconds, but has ridiculously loud footsteps... It has shred, but fails at mindgames as the tallest stature and noise... It has portals, but using them provides visual and audio cues. It has 115 speed but requires a -1 addon with the mandatory Rat Liver.

There are countless "Suggestions" by the community to give some love to the Demo, but has there been an official dev response to them? Will the demo ever get looked at again or is it far on the backburner as a low B/C tier Killer?

Should I just keep using the A team of Killers if I don't want to be bullied in Red ranks? I hate to because since 2018 I've wanted to love and use the Demogorgon. Just not at the level of frustation and lack of balance it faces at high ranks

Any "git gud" troll comments: I've already watched Bronx's, DOWSEY'S and other popular streams to improve my game as Demo. I'm a consistent level 1 Red Rank as Doctor/Spirit/Freddy/Ghostface/Hag. The Demo skill ceiling doesn't cap to stay consistent in red ranks. While your anecdotal comments are appreciated, please post multiple streams as evidence.

Comments