Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.

Too much asymmetry

I know it's hard to balance out surv and killer sides but at first getting rank 1 survivors at rank 7 killer is unacceptable if you call DBD a "pvp game". Like I literally had 0 chance from the beginning, and it's just sad :с. Rank 1 players can be like 1k-9k hours in game. Devs should really think about adding like a rank 1+ or something. Does this happen to everyone, or I'm the "chosen" one?

Answers

• redict
    redict Member Posts: 2

Writing on English forum because there is like one and a half people at Russian one.

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,709

There is a huge variety of skill levels even for rank 1s so you can’t say you didn’t have a chance.

but matchmaking is the worst currently. The devs are working on the MMR system that should improve Matchmaking. Hopefully.

• Crazewtboy
    Crazewtboy Member Posts: 1,259

To sum this up pretty quick, no you are not just unlucky. This has been an issue for a while and still a pretty big one. That being said, I've seen some garbage rank 1 survivors. You will eventually learn how to adapt to a rank 1 playstyle. Until then, try your best and don't give up. Billy is still top tier. You'll get em in no time!