Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

The Twins Require A Massive Change...

Monarch
Monarch Member Posts: 148
edited January 2021 in Feedback and Suggestions

Coming from a person who plays mainly killer but also survivor.

They have virtually no counter play and I've seen rank 18's with practically perfect accuracy only missing once.

And it's not like their any major disadvantage to being kicked after a miss, 6 seconds? It's a joke how little you get punished for a mistake so hard to make.

they're not fun to play as or against, I feel cheated by their power every time especially on the worst maps hawkins, midwich or other cancerous linear maps.

In the root of the problem they don't feel good to play against and they make the worst parts off the game worse.

I DON'T think they need a nerf, they NEED a massive change

Post edited by Gay Myers (Luzi) on

Comments

• Monarch

They need a fundamental rework, doing some buffs here some nerfs there will not work, I do not want their power replaced but i do want to see counterplay and interaction between victor and charloette as well as victore and the survivors. right now getting crushed is barely an issue cuz you literally are just an m1 killer for 6 seconds and then you hjvae the unfair power that after that. I think victor should be risk reward not just reward reward. as for victor and survivors there needs to be interaction and weaknesses. A way that allows survivors to outplay victor even on the worst maps and vice versa.

The game lacks a flow with them, they have good base detection, lethality and you can't play "bad" with victor unless you're a complete idiot smashing your head on your keyboard

• TheClownIsKing
    TheClownIsKing Member Posts: 6,278
    edited January 2021

“you can't play "bad" with victor unless you're a complete idiot smashing your head on your keyboard”

This isn’t a fair statement, as playing on console/controller is an entirely different story. I’m red ranks, and against red and purple survivors they find it incredibly easy to dodge Victor. They dodge so frequently that it becomes pointless using Victor at all. This is the same story for any of the killers that have a power with a wind up that only travels in a straight line. Survivors just dodge dodge dodge because no matter how patient I am, no matter how high the stick sensitivity is, there just simply isn’t the level of control to make those last micro second flicks to counter a survivors sudden turn or back step.

• Monarch

I agree but it doesnt negate that its incredibly hard to miss on PC, maybe on console the twins is the old billy of balance as of this, but that doesnt make them fun enjoyable or interactive.

I will not combat you in your point due to my inexperience on console but you cannot combat my point that on PC at least this point applies.

I would assume some aim assist might help, but hopefully BHVR doesn't to a BHVR and overtune the ######### out of it.

• CakeDuty
    CakeDuty Member Posts: 995

Wdym they need changing? Twins are a well thought out and perfect killer. Just look at this amazing 'anti-camp' mechanic. :)

• SkerpiTwitch
    SkerpiTwitch Member Posts: 327

You can still pass, but every killer needs an anti loop. Twins are able to bodyblock pallets, thus beeing effeective on that

• CakeDuty
    CakeDuty Member Posts: 995

I know, I can still pass, but she'll just switch back to Charlotte as soon as someone saves. At least other killers that camp, can't put on map pressure and can't be punished by doing gens. This one can camp and put on pressure at the same time.

• Monarch

I agree but I'd also like to add tat victor vccan be even more effective cuz he can hide so effectively and even gives killer instinct, while still giving you an m1 killer.

BHVR really somehow gave facecampers more options to facecamp.