If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

New Survivor Perk Idea: Pretty Good Job (So Far)

Options
Peasant
Peasant Member Posts: 4,104
edited September 2018 in Creations
After succeeding a skillcheck another skillcheck will appear with a tremendously/considerably/moderately more difficult skill check. The bonus skillchecks will continue to shrink until only the great skillcheck zone remains.
"I think we did a pretty good job so far."
Post edited by Peasant on

Comments

• Jack11803
    Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930
    Options

@Peasant said:
    After succeeding a skillcheck a second skill check will appear that is tremendously/considerably/moderately more difficult.
    "I think we did a pretty good job so far."

This perk would be crazy good. If you could hit greats anyway. RIP if they have ruin though...

• Peasant
    Options
    Well because it shrinks the size of the good skillcheck zone on the second skillcheck that might be easier than you think. Then again if the killer runs Unnerving Presense you are in deep trouble, especially with the tier 1 and 2 variants.
  • Jack11803
    Options

@Peasant said:
    Well because it shrinks the size of the good skillcheck zone on the second skillcheck that might be easier than you think. Then again if the killer runs Unnerving Presense you are in deep trouble, especially with the tier 1 and 2 variants.

Wouldn’t it just keep activating off itself giving free skill checks? That’d be a stellar perk. If you’re good enough, you could get a gen done in like 40 seconds

• Peasant
    Options
    It was planned to just give +1 skillcheck. The bonus skillcheck wasn't intended to grant another bonus skillcheck.

Though now that you mention it perhaps it could be better designed like that. It would just need to keep decreasing the size of the skillcheck for each success until you only have greats left. Obviously the perk tiers would affect how significant the size decrease would be. I will edit the OP to say that soon.
  • Jack11803
    Options

@Peasant said:
    It was planned to just give +1 skillcheck. The bonus skillcheck wasn't intended to grant another bonus skillcheck.

Though now that you mention it perhaps it could be better designed like that. It would just need to keep decreasing the size of the skillcheck for each success until you only have greats left. Obviously the perk tiers would affect how significant the size decrease would be. I will edit the OP to say that soon.

The small change to tip the balance from weak to OP lol

• Peasant
    Options
    This perk buffs Hex: Ruin, the second most used killer perk. How is this op? *He said sarcastically*