The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Slugging: Infinite Unbreakable

Kaelum
Kaelum Member Posts: 994

As a killer, everyone knows that slugging is the most effective way of winning a match. It completely ignores Decisive Strike, and it burns any unbreakables that may exist. The only option available that would remove slugging as a viable style of gameplay, would be to give all survivors an unlimited unbreakable by removing the "Find Help" prompt.

While this will truly suck for those killers that do nothing but slug survivors, it will be slightly more than an annoyance for those who don't. This means that Unbreakable, No Mither, and Tenacity will need to be reworked, and that some killers may become weaker. However, it will make it much easier to identify the weaker killers, so that they can be improved.

I know that some survivors will jump for joy hearing this, but I wouldn't, if I were you. Since the killers will see improvements to address this change, you will need to work even harder to stay alive. I tend to always let the last survivor have the hatch, unless they were a complete ass-hat the entire match. To me, a 3K is a win, so why should I make the other side suffer even more for a silly 4K?

Anywho, I know that 99% of you will hate that this, but I think that it will make the game better in the long run. The only questions are, how long with it take BHVR to implement this, and how much will they screw up in the process?

Comments

• Healthore77992
    Healthore77992 Member Posts: 570

No.

• Huge_Bush
    Huge_Bush Member Posts: 5,287

This will just cause survivor queue time to get even longer.

• WeenieDog
    WeenieDog Member Posts: 2,184

Isn't soul guard that thing And in a ruin/undying meta?

• TicTac
    TicTac Member Posts: 2,404

I dont see the point why slugging needs to be removed. The only thing which can annoy me is getting slugged for the 4k.

I want to start a new game and not wait for 4 minutes.

So a way to die when you get slugged too much, would be great.

• Marigoria
    Marigoria Member Posts: 6,090

I'd rather have a suicide button. If I'm slugged for at least one minute straight, I could just move on to a better match,

• ALostPuppy
    ALostPuppy Member Posts: 3,398

Slugging shouldn't be that viable anymore, but people still aren't running WGLF and soul guard despite how busted they are in countering slugging.